Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ged's Utility Room

+10
neanderthal
Tary5
niknak
ShortNorth
mikeanddi
slipperman12
Markh5682
aeroplanefan
StephenRWells
RIGFindlay
14 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ged's Utility Room Empty Ged's Utility Room

Post  slipperman12 Mon 09 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

As I am not a model builder and have only done a little reskinning, I couldn't really call this thread a Workshop.  Most of my contributions have been utilities, hence the title!

I may be a little late starting this thread, but as I'm working on a new utility, I thought it was time.  I've called it MSTS_Check, but it may equally be used for Open Rails installations.  More details will be given soon,

If you have any comments, suggestions or problems with any of my utilities (APKExtractor, TSFE or MSTS_Swap), please feel free to post them here.  

Also, any suggestions for new utilities are welcomed and, if within my still limited C# programming capabilities, will be considered - I've got to keep the old brain working Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Mon 09 Jan 2017, 12:41 pm

I am certain that anything you make that will test the integrity of MSTS or a Route or an Activity or any Rolling Stock will be most useful.

I have never used Trainstore or Mini Routes. I simply copy the basic MSTS installation, add one or two routes and the Trains to go with them and rename each folder TS LSE, TS GWR, TS Scotland, TS South East etc. It seems to work very well.

I do use Route Riter.

Good luck

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Mon 09 Jan 2017, 2:23 pm

Of course, what would be really helpful would be some way of analysing why the program occasionally crashes in Windows 7. I make a note of the time and move a suspected AI train by 15 seconds. It works, but it is only guesswork. It seems that loading a new tile and a new train at the same tome is not popular with W7.

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Ged's Utility Room Empty Re: Ged's Utility Room

Post  slipperman12 Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:09 pm

Hi Roderic,
The problem is that by the time MSTS has crashed, all the information, except that saved by Windows, has gone!!  Unfortunately, MSTS doesn't tell us what went wrong, and the Windows System Log isn't usually much help, just stating that "train.exe has crashed"!   Having said that, I've been running MSTS under Windows 7 since the latter was launched and have had very few crashes of that kind.  I think the cause is that MSTS only allows a short time for any actions to take place, then if that time is exceeded, throws its dummy out of the pram.  This will often occur on slower PCs, or if another resource-hungry process is running at the same time.  

As you don't use Mini Routes or TrainStore (why not?), today's installations often have a great many consists and items of stock - far more than MSTS can comfortably cope with - which is why Mini Routes and TrainStore are so popular.  The alternative is to run Open Rails, which is getting better as each week goes by!

As a plug for one of my utilities, if you used MSTS_Swap, you could run whichever installation you wanted, without having the bother of renaming its folder Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 20 Feb 2017, 10:42 pm

Hi All,
I've just uploaded a utility called MSTS_Check to the libraries here and at UKTS.

Its main purpose is to report on missing cabview and sound files, although it does go further by indicating missing .ace and .wav files.  Many of these latter items are caused by incorrect aliasing and, although MSTS doesn't choke, or even report, on them, the effect, internally, is not known.  An extra facility is to optionally use a set of SourceList files to provide possible clues as to where the missing cabviews or sounds may be obtained.  Comprehensive SourceList files are provided with the program, but may be edited by the user if required; separate sets of lists are supplied for UK and North American based requirements - the user may select which set to use, or may elect to use neither.  Full information on the format of these text file SourceLists is given in the readme and the user may create their own unique set of files if  so desired.

As part of my testing of this utility, I've learned a lot, although not everything, about aliasing.  The readme includes an Appendix detailing my understanding of how it works - as this might be generally useful, it will be included in the Helpful Facts and Links section of this Forum as Part 38.

I hope you find this utility useful, but don't be surprised at the number of errors it reports!  I've even found some in commercial offerings!

Please report here if you have any problems, suggestions or just comments, good or bad - Many thanks Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Tue 21 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

This is very useful indeed. It throws up all sorts of errors, usually where they are least expected.  Thanks a lot. Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:03 am

Hi Ged,

This looks very useful - I've had a quick go with it and been pleasantly surprised with the amount of information in the results.

Thanks for all your hard work in constructing this utility.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Thu 23 Feb 2017, 10:44 pm

Hi All,
A couple of members have reported that MSTS_Check will only run once and then not again until it's been re-installed, giving a "MSTS_Check has stopped working" message.

Will you please report here if you have ANY problems with it !

Many thanks,

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Fri 24 Feb 2017, 4:58 pm

Same problem. It works very well once and saves the reports, but will not work again until reinstalled. Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Fri 24 Feb 2017, 5:46 pm

I used it several times yesterday with no problems - except sorting out the errors it reported.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:19 pm

Hi Ged,

I've used it several times today on different miniroutes as well as the main MSTS installation - no problems except the number of errors it throws up!!!

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Fri 24 Feb 2017, 6:28 pm

Hi,
Jonathan - Thank you!  That would imply that it is a system rather than an MSTS_Check problem, but I'm not assuming anything, yet!

Roderic -  As you can see, not everybody seems to have this problem.

Stephen - Thanks, that is better news! Can you please post the details I've requested below, so that I know which configurations DO work as well as those which don't Smile

If you've not told me already, can you please post which Operating System and anti-virus you use and if you use any Windows utility, like Advanced SystemCare?  I know it's "fishing", but it will be helpful if I can find a common factor.

Update : I have been working with Alec and we have found that an earlier "Testing" version worked correctly for him.  It's now a case of pinpointing the actual version where the trouble started.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:00 pm

Still working fine today.
On an ACER TravelMate P273-MG laptop with 8 GB RAM and Intel Core i5-3230M CPU @2.6 GHz, standard Windows 10 Pro.
Norton Antivirus.
It is fine for manipulating and editing but too slow really for running routes with detailed scenery. But it will have to do for now.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Fri 24 Feb 2017, 10:53 pm

Just to clarify the actual message is as follows:-
Ged's Utility Room Error_10
After a few minutes I get the "MSTS_Check has stopped working" message.

I would hasten to add that the results from the successful runs have allowed me to correct a number of errors that should enhance the performance of MSTS.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Fri 24 Feb 2017, 11:23 pm

Hi Alec,
That's the message I would expect to see if  a second attempt is made to run the program while it is still running.
After a few minutes
How many minutes??  I've just left mine for 3 without any message - it just sits there and waits!
Does this occur on the very first run of the program?
If so, it means that, if you look in the list of running processes, you'll see two versions of it there and one should disappear after you've pressed OK..
If you look at the list of running processes BEFORE you start MSTS_Check, is one there already?
If not, when you double-click the Desktop icon, do two appear together in the list?
If so, I think you've got a problem with your mouse or its driver. Go to Mouse in Control Panel and check that all is OK there, especially the double-click speed - it should be at about the halfway mark.

Could it be your anti-virus?  Have you tried disabling it and then running the program?

Apologies for all the questions, but with your help, I think I've eliminated all the parts of the program which may have had an effect, so I've got to try to find the cause  elsewhere.

I should point out to anyone else viewing this post that v1.0d is a special version of the program for Alec to test!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sat 25 Feb 2017, 9:27 am

I can see no problem with my mouse, and the settings appear to be OK!

This morning I clicked on the MSTS_Check (v1.0d) shortcut and within 1-2 minutes the following appeared:-

Ged's Utility Room Screen11

What I can't understand is why an earlier version (v0.8k) worked OK, other versions worked first time but not a second time and v1.0d didn't work first time.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 11:28 am

Hi Alec,
The screenshot is a little difficult to see, but I have just about made it out!

A couple of  peculiarities with your Applications list :
1. When I run mine, it shows MSTS_Check  v1.0e and not just MSTS_Check - it may be nothing, but ....
2. The icon, shown on the left, appears to be different to mine.

Ged's Utility Room App-li11

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat 25 Feb 2017, 12:07 pm

Hi Ged,

System is:-
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 840 Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
12GB Ram
W7 Home Premium 64 bit
AVG antivirus

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 25 Feb 2017, 12:15 pm

Hi Ged,

I am running Windows 7 with User Account Control in the default position, so, when I try to start MSTS Check, it asks me if I want this program to make changes etc., to which I reply, yes. Nothing happens and task manager does not show the program as running.

I have AVG Internet Security (Anti Virus and Firewall) and Malwarebytes. Neither has complained.

It takes only a moment to reinstal MSTS Check, and then it works perfectly.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 1:11 pm

Hi,
Roderic : Thanks.
I take it, that when you say "works perfectly", you mean only for one time, then it won't run again until re-installed?

If so, that's really odd and I'm sorry, but I don't have a clue Sad

I assume you've installed MSTS_Check into its default location.

Alec : You reported "and within 1-2 minutes the following appeared:-"
1 - 2 MINUTES ???? The first screen should come up as soon as you double-click the Desktop icon, or Start Menu entry!
I feel there is something else going on in your PC - could it be the anti-virus checking it out? Have you tried running it without the A/V being live?

Stephen : Thanks, again, mate Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sat 25 Feb 2017, 1:52 pm

To summarise my trials:-

v0.8k - works fine

v0.8m, v1.0d - neither work first time

v0.9a, v1.0 (upload version), v1.0c, v1.0e - all work first time only

All of the trial exe files were input into the uploaded version overwriting the existing exe file. The utility was set to Run as Admistrator, and security was checked to ensure full control was used including setting up Everyone. The utility was installed in the default location in C drive - as indicated in the installation set up. I have Kaspersky and Malwarebytes operating as my general computer security, and neither "objected" to the utility.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 2:02 pm

Hi Alec,
Just a minor point, which might not be relevant, but you don't need to set the program to "Run as administrator" - it is built-in to the .exe.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 25 Feb 2017, 2:21 pm

Sorry I did not make myself clear. I do indeed mean only for one time, then it won't run again until re-installed. It's no bother to re-instal it, so don't waste too much time over it. I don't get any messages at all, except "Do you want this program . . . ?" to which I reply, "Yes".

Cheers.

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 2:43 pm

Just a haphazard thought.  Do you have permission to modify files in the folder in which MSTS_Check is installed?  I am particularly think of "MSTS_Check.cfig".

David
dforrest
dforrest

Location : St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

Hi,
David : Thanks for your suggestion, but I think a different message would be displayed :
I've had two separate runs, one with the MSTS_Check v1.0 folder set to read-only and the other with file MSTS_Check.cfig set to read-only but with the folder set to read/write. This is to replicate the situation where permission to modify is not allowed.  In both cases, an Unhandled Exception error was given for path "C:\MSTS_Check v1.0\MSTS_Check.cfig". (I should really trap that!!)

Alec :  I've just installed the trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus and the latest version of MalwareBytes and have had no problems running MSTS_Check.  Do you know what other software (besides Windows) is running in the background on your PC?

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 25 Feb 2017, 3:31 pm

If I make MSTS_Check.cfig read only, the program will fire up again, even after re-booting the computer. I get an error message though:
Ged's Utility Room Mstsch10

The program still works if I press continue, but I have to press Start each time I want to do a check, e.g. if I have checked cab views, I have to press Start again before I can check Sounds.

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 3:45 pm

Hi Roderic,
You should NOT set either the folder or any files to read-only!  I only did it to replicate the situation posed by David.
All Start does is to enable you to select an installation to check.

Maybe, you and Alec should compare exactly what software you each have running on your PCs (probably privately!) - you might come up with one or two common programs, which you can appraise me of Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:13 pm

Has the configuration file always had a four character extension?

David
dforrest
dforrest

Location : St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:27 pm

Hi David,
Has the configuration file always had a four character extension?
Yes. In one of my test versions for Alec, I changed it, but it didn't make any difference. I used .cfig because .cfg is a recognised file type in a lot of Windows software. I have subsequently found that .cfig is/was used in an Apple CD application but it's not listed as a Windows-known extension.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 5:04 pm

Hi Alec and Roderic,
Can you check the Event Log just after you have the problem. please. See if there are any warnings or errors reported.

To get to the logs on Win 7 :
1. Start Menu
2. Right-click on "Computer"
3. Left-click "Manage"
4. Left-click the + next to "Event Viewer" (top left of screen)
5. Left-click the + next to "Windows Logs"
6. Left-click on the "System" entry,
7. Check the list shown in the main panel - look for any Error or Warning lines at the same time of running MSTS_Check
8. Left-click any Warning or Error line, then, in the panel below the list it should show some details - NOTE : if it's a system error, it won't necessarily show MSTS_Check

Please make a note, or take a screenshot, of these errors and post them here.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sat 25 Feb 2017, 6:18 pm

I spoke too soon. I used it quite happily half an hour ago to check a mini-route I am creating and it worked fine. A few minutes later I tried to start it again and no reaction. I tried again by double clicking the application file. Still nothing. At least I get a very short Windows "busy" rotating circle which then just ceases.
Could there be a Windows update which is being rolled out and is causing the problem? I have noticed that with Windows 10 I don't get notification of updates any more.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sat 25 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm

Is this what you're looking for:_
Ged's Utility Room Event_10
I don't know what it means but hopefully it might be of help to you.
I will not have the time to carry out any more checks over the rest of the weekend, but may be able to help out next week.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 6:26 pm

Hi Jonathan,
As far as I know, Windows 10 updates automatically, when it wants to - you don't get a choice!! Having said that, I believe there is a way to delay an update, but it can't be stopped.

It does seem to be something system-wise which is giving these problems. I've not tried Win 10 for a few days, so will give a test this evening.

Since the program last worked correctly, have you added ANY new programs, or applied updates for any of your existing programs (excluding Windows, of course!).?

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 6:38 pm

Hi Alec,
No sir, that is just saying that the service is starting, which happens whenever you start your PC.

What I'm really looking for are messages starting with "Warning" or "Error" which are timed when you had the problem.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 7:04 pm

Hi Jonathan,
I have now updated Window 10, uninstalled MSTS_Check, then re-installed it.  It runs and reruns without any problem, so it appears that you have developed a problem similar to Alec and Roderic.

Stephen reported no problem and, like me, he's running an NVIDIA graphics card - I wonder if those with the problem are running an AMD card??

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 7:54 pm

Hi,
As Alec won't be available until after the weekend, may I ask if you, Roderic and/or Jonathan would test a modified version (or two) for me, please?

The only system-oriented part of the program is where it checks for another instance of itself running. I have found a different routine which appears to do a similar job. If it works properly, and if either, or both, of you gentlemen would like to test it, please send me your email address by PM.

Many thanks,
Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sat 25 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm

I have added no new programs. I have spent a lot of time finding and correcting hitherto unsuspected errors in rolling stock files. 82 errors in my French rolling stock sound files alone, and finding one of the required sound files has taken a couple of hours - then I discovered that I had it under another name!
It is for another day, but I am also having trouble with Trainstore, though I suspect that that is a hangover from the antics of the BullGuard antivirus program I mentioned previously, ads i don't think i have yet identified all the files it quarantined.
Not sure how to send a PM but my e-mail address is plastered over all sorts of places so it may as well be here as well:
jonathan[AT]evun.eu
I am no expert but I'll give your trial version a trial.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 25 Feb 2017, 8:29 pm

Here is the state of play after I tried and failed to restart MSTSCheck.
Ged's Utility Room Mstsch12

I have sent you a PM with my email address. I shall be glad to help in any way, though out for a lot of tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 9:23 pm

Hi Jonathan and Roderic,
Many thanks, chaps Smile

Jonathan : It's not very good practice to post your actual email address on a live Forum because all sorts of "nasties" can pick it up! I've edited yours, as you can see.
I'll be sending the zipped .exe file this evening.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sat 25 Feb 2017, 10:33 pm

Thanks. I should have known better and done that myself.
I have now uninstalled the program and re-installed it and so far it is working OK, except of course that I now have lots more errors to sort out after using it to check everything in sight to see if it keeps working..
One I had forgotten was the French sound files with blabla instead of the file name. I thought I had dealt with all those some time ago. And there are a few French creators of locomotives who get very confused as to what is in the MSTS sound directory and what is in the various loco sound folders!
I'll try to check your new version tomorrow evening, as I am busy most of the day.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2017, 10:58 pm

Thanks, Jonathan - I'll look forward to your report, and hope it's not too bad!!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 26 Feb 2017, 5:59 pm

Hi All,
It appears that the problems being encountered are associated with Net Framework.
There are many solutions on the Internet, but some of them are not very user-friendly!
One suggested solution involves making a small amendment to MSTS_Check, but I can't, from here, tell if this will work. When Roderic and/or Jonathan reply, or Alec comes back, I'll send them an amended exe file.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun 26 Feb 2017, 7:37 pm

I can probably help now - had to put my good lady first today.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 26 Feb 2017, 7:48 pm

Hi Alec,
Thanks, mate - I'll send the new .exe over.

Of course you must put your lady first - I trust she continues to improve Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 27 Feb 2017, 9:06 am

Hi,
May I thank all those who have helped me locate the source of the problems with this program, in particular Charles Stagg who, maybe inadvertently, pointed me in exactly the correct direction. He also found another bug in the program, which will be corrected in its next release.

The main problem (not appearing to start and/or giving the "stopped working" message) is caused when the selected MSTS root folder is the root folder of a drive. The .cfig file stores the parent folder of the last selected folder - if itself is the drive's root folder, there is no parent with the result that the second item read from the .cfig file is null, thus causing the "index out of range" message. This explains why the first run after an installation is always successful - the .cfig file is empty and this is allowed for.

The second bug found by Charles occurs when a .wav or .ace file is enclosed in double-quotes, but the closing quotes do not immediately follow the file extension. It results in the error "Invalid character in path" being displayed, meaning the opening double-quotes character.

I apologise for all the hassle this has caused Embarassed

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Mon 27 Feb 2017, 11:43 am

Hi Ged

For your information v1.0f worked first time after installation then didn't work second time - as before. However v1.0g worked first time after installation, then worked second, third and fourth time! Out of interest did version v0.8k resemble v1.0g as it too worked first, second, third time, etc.

Hope the hospital appointment goes well. Ilma is progressing reasonably well and we continue to "tread water" until the next appointment with the consultant!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 27 Feb 2017, 1:01 pm

Hi Alec,
The reason 0.8k worked and the following versions, up to 1.0f didn't is because after 8k I added a facility for the Folder Browser screen to be preset to the parent folder of the last selected MSTS root folder, rather than starting at C:\ each time. This works fine, unless the MSTS root folder also happens to be the drive's root folder, when there's no parent folder! v1.0g worked because the .cfig file (or .mscfg file on testing versions) was not updated.

My hospital appointment went fine, thanks; I don't have to go back until September Smile

I'm pleased to hear that your good lady is improving - please pass my good wishes on to her.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Mon 27 Feb 2017, 5:01 pm

Glad you have sorted it out, though sorry I wasn't able to react quickly enough to be much help.
One comment I will make is that it can take several runs with the program to identify all the errors in a particular trainset folder, as it only seems to report on one .eng or .wag file at a time. It is not a problem, and I am now getting savvy at looking for similar errors in other .eng or .wag files - it is usually the same error repeated each time by the author.
Rather than trying to correct it, which might be a considerable job, I suggest a note added to the instructions (which I have to admit I have never read!).
Anyway, thanks you for a most useful utility and for all the work you have put in.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 27 Feb 2017, 6:49 pm

Hi Jonathan,
No worries, mate - at least I'm able to fix it and the corrected version should be available later this week Smile

Regarding the need to run it several times to pick up all the errors in a folder.  This is deliberate to avoid the list of errors becoming unwieldy; see under General Checking in the readme. You've never read it ????

Cheers,
Ged

Last edited by slipperman12 on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Mon 27 Feb 2017, 7:14 pm

Hi Ged,

No need to apologise. This is railway work:

Prototype got out - modifications  needed - modifications made - production run.

After all, a King derailed because there was not enough up and down play in the bogie suspension.

You have produced something incredibly useful.

Roderic

Last edited by RIGFindlay on Mon 27 Feb 2017, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next