Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Go down

ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Empty ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Post  j3801 Mon 08 Jul 2019, 11:26 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to say thank you to the MSTS and OR communities who have kept both TSSH and UKTS alive after all these years.
Your faith in the simulator has rewarded so many of us who have contributed over the years since the games first release way back in 2001.

Now, I have a huge piece of news to reveal:

I have secured the Making Tracks files that Dave Babb was wanting to pass on.

These files are safe and sound and multiple back-up have already been made, so they won’t go missing any time soon.

Dave and I have spoken and he would like to see the projects finished off and uploaded for free, of which I am more than willing to do. However, I will be requiring help as there are quite a large number of projects, some of which are still in the early stages of development. If anyone is willing to work with me to get some of the projects finished, they can PM me on either forum.

Now the major news is I have gone through most of the ‘ready to use’ stock, and excluding testing and final tweaks, there is a whole lot of things to be released.

A quick overview is listed below (a more detailed listing shall be published as each variant is ready to go):

Class 170 – 16 variants
Class 171 – 2 variants
Class 313 – 5 variants
Class 315 – 2 variants
Class 317 – 2 variants
Class 318 – 3 variants
Class 90 – 21 variants
Class 101 – 14 variants
Class 107 – 2 variants
Class 150 – 18 variants
Class 153 – 11 variants
Class 155 – 4 variants
Class 158 – 29 variants
Class 320 – 3 variants
Class 508 – 7 variants
Class 08 – 3 variants
Class 11/12 – 19 variants
HST 125 – 9 variants

Rolling Stock

Anglia Mk2’s
Mk1’s and Mk2’s in Blue Grey
SR General Managers Saloon
Walrus wagon – 2 variants
KTA’s
PWA’s
TEA’s
VAA’s
VAB’s
PGA – 5 variants

Please keep in mind that this is only a portion of what has been handed over. There are more items that are in need of completion.

Also please note that I do work 38hrs a week and I am currently out of home for 60hrs a week so any of these projects that I will be releasing will take time to complete.

Please feel free to contact me in regards to any questions or if you would like to offer to help out in making this dream become a reality.

Regards,
Justin Waite

Last edited by j3801 on Mon 10 May 2021, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Post  j3801 Mon 08 Jul 2019, 11:27 am

Hello Everyone,

As some of you will have noticed, the forum and our file hosting site have had a slight makeover.

Why is this?

Well due to recent events on another forum, certain things have happened behind the scenes.
I will be revealing what has happened in due course when things are more ready than they are now.
However I do wish to make sure that people do not make any negative comments to those who have been involved.

What has happened? Are you still working on things for MSTS and OR?

The answer to the second part is more than ever, I will be more involved with things than I have for the last few years.
As OR has moved to the forefront of things, some of the older add-ons that I have released will need updating.
Plus there are quite a number of projects that I personally want to undertake.
Some of which have been bubbling away since I first started modelling for MSTS way back in 2005.

To answer the first part, well you will just have to wait and see....

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! A MAJOR NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Post  j3801 Sat 13 Jul 2019, 12:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just to clarify about what files are in my possession:

These are rolling stock files only. No route files.

As such there will be only these rolling stock files made available.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down