Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l

2 posters

Go down

Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l Empty Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l

Post  uli Sat 18 Nov 2023, 10:50 am

Hi,

I downloaded the OR activity "39275 Goods to Tonbridge Packaged" for the Southeast route from the TSSH f/l and noticed there is  no description, no briefing and no information in the ACT file about tasks to perform (pick-ups, drop-offs etc). Where the description and the briefing should be there is only a placeholder "gggg". It looks to me like an unfinished file was uploaded by mistake. Could somebody please have a look at it? Thank you!

Uli (new member but trainsimmer since 2001)

uli

Back to top Go down

Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l Empty Re: Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l

Post  slipperman12 Sat 18 Nov 2023, 12:54 pm

Hi,
This activity was first released in Jan 2020 - the Description and Briefing entries are both 'gggg'!

The only info was on the UKTS download screen :
A Goods Train is assembled at Dover Marine. The destination is Tonbridge Goods Yard. There is a stop at Ashford to drop some wagons, and also a stop at Paddock Wood to pick up coaches

I can only hope that the author Danny Gilbert (DEE4141) sees this post and responds accordingly Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l Empty Re: Problem with activity "Goods to Tonbridge packaged" from TSSH f/l

Post  uli Sat 18 Nov 2023, 4:39 pm

Thank you Ged!

I will see if I can run the activity with the help of the information on the UKTS download screen Wink .

Cheers.
Uli

uli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down