Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S - Open Rails Activities

+7
brace_2011
Markh5682
dee4141
ShortNorth
Shawmut
mikeanddi
StephenRWells
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

S - Open Rails Activities Empty S - Open Rails Activities

Post  StephenRWells Tue Nov 22 2016, 10:52

Hi Mike,

The parcels train is right being in front of you which you should have seen earlier at the junction from St. Margaret's Yard area ( sorry I don't know the junction name ). The DMU should not have stopped at that signal. Was it the second one you saw? I have the location-linked path processing box ticked and the Forced Red at Station Stops unchecked in the Options, Experimental section. Whether this makes any difference I don't know. I will try and have another look later if I can; at the present I am working on a new version of a Briscard activity.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

S - Open Rails Activities Empty Re: S - Open Rails Activities

Post  mikeanddi Tue Nov 22 2016, 22:22

Hi Stephen

I have the same experimental settings as you for location-linked path processing and forced red at station stops.

I can now see that the DMU ahead is actually facing away from me on the single track loop adjacent to Haymarket shed, and held at a signal. Presumably, this is holding up both the parcels train and the player train.

I have seen one DMU previously in the activity, which passed me travelling in the opposite direction.

I will have another look for the parcels train in the St Margarets yard area tomorrow.

I hope that you may be able to help me out, but appreciate that this will be difficult, given that the activity works for you.

Thanks
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Wed Nov 23 2016, 18:10

Hi Mike,

Having been out all day I've only just seen your post. The second DMU is actually facing you, starting at 9.44 and should come straight out onto the mainline allowing the parcels train to enter the single track section. I hope that when you left the cab to investigate what was causing the hold up you had your umbrella up and were wearing your wellies as the weather was getting worse.

I will have proper look at this activity tomorrow when I should have more time.

Regards,

Stephen.

Last edited by StephenRWells on Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell wellies)
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Wed Nov 23 2016, 18:33

Hi Stephen

If the second DMU is facing me, it is stopped just before the overbridge, but there is no signal that I can see holding it.

No umbrella or wellies, unfortunately, but I have no problem with simulated rain! It's the real thing I hate.

It's great to see the use of the changing weather feature in OR.

Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Nov 25 2016, 18:24

Hi Mike,

I've had a look at the activity and found nothing obviously wrong when checking with the MSTS Activity Editor. However, the OR Track viewer showed two or three invalid points. These I corrected, made a new APK which I used to install a new version. This worked as planned as far as the main Edinburgh-Glasgow mainline. I then created a new installer, repacked the whole Activity and its various files and re-uploaded to TSSHOnline. This was downloaded, unzipped and installed with the Installer. I have just run the complete activity with everything working as it should.

I hope that you are able to complete it as well.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Fri Nov 25 2016, 20:40

Hi Stephen

Thanks for all your time and trouble.

I was able to complete the early part of the activity with no problems, except that I had to tab the signal at Millerhill and go forward to connect to the Class 47.

Unfortunately, I had the same problem with the parcels train and DMU at Craiglockhart, so I am once again stuck.

I think it best now to wait and see if anyone else has problems with this one, as it may be something peculiar to my set up.

At least I missed the rain!

Thanks again
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Nov 26 2016, 12:54

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems.
You shouldn't have to tab to pass the signal and connect to the Class 47 - the Class 47 should connect to you, then the signal will clear just before the "Right Away" message at 09.40. Just to check that some of the earlier ai traffic is working properly ( without giving too much away to those who haven't tried this activity ), does the Peckett at Monkton Hall Colliery uncouple from the coal wagons its just loaded, collect the other brake van and attach it to rear of the coal wagons? If so, then the ai shunting feature is working ok. As a last resort you could delete the offending DMU, unfortunately this will also remove the weather changes. If you like I can email/pm you these for you to reinstate.

Regards,

Stephen

StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Sat Nov 26 2016, 17:04

Hi Stephen

In all my previous attempts, the Class 47 connected to me. This time I waited until after 9.40 departure time, but it had not moved towards me, so I had to tab and move forward to it in order to continue. I've just tried again from a save and the Class 47 did join to me this time. I think I may have been running a little late on the previous attempt. I will carry on the activity just in case the DMU has moved out of the way.

The Peckett did it's AI shunting perfectly at the colliery, and there were further AI movements at Millerhill sidings - all very impressive.

I may try deleting the DMU, but what do I need to remove? I am a complete dunce when it comes to the Activity Editor.

I am not too worried about the weather change - I would just like to enjoy the rest of the activity, which has been excellent so far.

Thanks
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Nov 26 2016, 20:45

Hi Mike,

I've sent you an email containing an amended Activity File using the email address you gave me on an earlier occasion.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jan 06 2017, 11:54

Hi All,

As promised in an earlier post somewhere a few months ago I have now started adding brief activity descriptions where needed and upload dates to my TSSHonline uploads. The rest will follow in due course. Hopefully, soon I will upload a few Open Rails versions of my activities both old and new. These updated versions will be only will only be available at TSSHonline initially, uploads to UKTS may follow later if demand is there.

At the moment I have reworked the three St. David's Day activities to take advantage of some of the functions available with Open Rails and to improve the ai traffic. These still need a bit more testing and to check that the stock used is still available. Following on from other people sometimes having problems with my activities if anyone would like to test these please let me know.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Fri Jan 06 2017, 18:44

Hi Stephen

I would be pleased to give these a test. I think you have my email address.

Kind regards
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Jan 07 2017, 12:19

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your offer and yes, I still have your email address. I started checking these yesterday and ran into a few problems so I shall have to sort them before sending them to you. I have also have one for the North Wales Coast which is nearly finished if you are interested.

Did you ever get S - Millerhill_Thornton Yard - D - OR to work?

Regards,

Stephen

Last edited by StephenRWells on Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:19; edited 1 time in total
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Sat Jan 07 2017, 14:08

Hi Stephen

I would certainly be interested in testing the North Wales Coast activity, but I only have the original route and not Version 2.

I am afraid I never finished the Millerhill OR activity, but I did really enjoy the early parts of it.

Regards
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:14

Hi All,

I have now uploaded to TSSHonline the North Wales Route Activity - S - Chester_ Llandudno DMU. You will need both parts installed as some of the stock comes from Part 2. There is only one extra item of stock required, namely Blocker UKTS File Id 20068. This is designed to be run using Open Rails only and it won't work with MSTS.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jan 20 2017, 17:32

Hi All,

I have today uploaded new versions of my 3 St. David's Day Activities. These have been done not only to make them work with Open Rails but to use some of its functions now available and to use stock that is still available at UKTS.

My thanks go to Mike Sexton for testing these activities.

As ever, any comments are welcome,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sun May 28 2017, 15:09

Hi All,

I have now uploaded my first activity for Dorset Coast V6 S - Sailors to Marchwood to both TSSHonline and UKTS as File ID: 36867 S - Sailors to Marchwood. It is set in the NSE era and like my other activities it is pure fiction designed to make an interesting activity. This is also meant to run using Open Rails as it uses some of the available functions and the ai timings are Open Rails specific. It should run as far as it can with MSTS although I wouldn't recommend it.

I have a few more activities either nearly finished or under construction for this route which will be uploaded when ready.

I have also uploaded version 3.1 of Clive Heard's 1st Gen DMU Cabview which has dial settings for use with Open Rails. Again this is available on both UKTS and TSSHonline.

As usual, any comments are welcome.

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun May 28 2017, 22:21

Thanks for your activities and the latest DMU Cabview, they are all very much appreciated.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Wed May 31 2017, 21:08

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the Sailors to Marchwood activity, which I have completed in Open Rails with no problems.

This was a very interesting run, with plenty of signal checks to keep me alert, and lots of AI.

I enjoyed this very much, and look forward to the new ones.

Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jun 02 2017, 18:06

Hi All,

I've now uploaded three more activities to both UKTS and TSSHonline for Dorset Coast V6
      File ID: 36884 Name:S - Waterloo_Hampton Court
      File ID: 36885 Name:S - Hampton Court_Waterloo
      File ID: 36886 Name:S - Mayflower Cruise_Waterloo

They are all designed to be run in Open Rails only - using MSTS will result in failure.

Waterloo_Hampton Court was originally started to see much ai traffic Open Rails could cope with without grinding to a halt. I'm also a great believer in "if there are multiple tracks - use them" so keep your eyes peeled whilst sticking to the timetable.

Mike - Thanks for your kind comments for Sailors to Marchwood

As usual, any comments are welcome.

Regards,

Stephen

Last edited by StephenRWells on Sat Jun 03 2017, 11:51; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to mention which route they are for)
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jun 09 2017, 10:26

Hi All,

Following various comments I have been checking my last 3 uploads and found a few discrepancies which can cause problems. Some of these I think could be partly due to the latest experimental version of Open Rails. Looking at the log texts there are errors showing which weren't there before; also the activities are taking much longer to load, running with lower frame rates and some ai not seen. Because of this I am slightly reworking these activities where necessary to make them run better and keep to the timetable even when Open Rails is next updated. When complete I shall upload these modified versions and await other peoples verdicts.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jun 16 2017, 17:28

Hi All,

I have now uploaded the revised version File ID: 36886 Name:S - Mayflower Cruise_Waterloo
Some of the possible delays found were down to being only 5 secs late at certain points which is too tight so various ai timings were altered and one or two new ones added. Please check carefully that you have all the required stock as I have introduced a few new items. This should now allow correct or even early arrival times at all stations.

I should like to thank Mike (Mike and Di ) for his useful input with this activity and others for their comments.

Enjoy,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sun Aug 27 2017, 14:34

Hi All,

After several weeks of testing/reworking I have finally got my latest activities to work as intended. These use Open Rails functions and won't work with MSTS. Also the Clapham Junction to Waterloo area is very congested with plenty of ai and signal checks to keep you alert.

These have been uploaded to both TSSHonline and UKTS.

The activities are:-   S - Oxford_Gatwick, S - Reading_Waterloo Fast, S - Waterloo_Exeter, all passenger using three different forms of motive power.

Enjoy,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun Aug 27 2017, 16:53

They all sound good, and it's excellent that you continue to produce activities for OR. Thank you.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Sep 30 2017, 17:20

Hi All,

My first activity for the Huddersfield and Environs 1920 Route has now been uploaded to UKTS
UKTS no.37285 S - Huddersfield Bay to Marsden Slow

This is an Open Rails only activity, hopefully future ones will be able to use both MSTS and OR.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawmut Sat Sep 30 2017, 20:18

Great news, Stephen! Although I retain MSTS for the editors (increasingly unnecessary because of modern replacements with but the exception of the activity editor, and now Goku is working on that one as well!) and to test activities designed for MSTS whilst porting them over to ORTS. In practical terms, for operation I use ORTS now exclusively.

And just coincidentally, I was a beta tester of the Huddersfield route as well, so this is a "two-fer" for me today!  Very Happy

Cheers,

David

Shawmut

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Oct 21 2017, 21:04

Hi All,

I have now uploaded to UKTS 2 more activities for the Huddersfield and Environs 1920 Route.

File ID: 37340 S - Down Slow Passenger LYR
File ID: 37341 S - Mirfield Newtown Goods Return

These are both for Open Rails but the Mirfield Newtown Goods Return might also work with MSTS.

Hope you enjoy,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sun Oct 22 2017, 13:00

Stephen, I have downloaded the activities and have unpacked them. Unfortunately there are several discrepancies.

You use folder and file names differ in several instances which are different from what I have already installed. The main instance of this are the L&Y locos where you have "LY" in the folder name and I have "L&Y". All of these I can adjust with no great problem

More importunately, there is one instance where I do not have one of the stock items installed. I do not have a "LYR_Wagon_D098_Van_Grain_CL" installed in my "LYR_Wagons_Vans_Unfitted" folder. This is not included in the "LYR_Wagons_Vans_V2" (File ID 37258) download at UKTS.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Location : St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sun Oct 22 2017, 14:01

Having gone back into history, I see that this wagon was included in Version 1 of the van pack. Perhaps Alec accidentally omitted it from Version 2.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sun Oct 22 2017, 15:18

Hi David,

The LYR_Wagon_D098_Van_Grain_CL is, as you found, taken from UKTS_36353_LYR_Fitted&Unfitted_Vans_V1 which I had downloaded last April and subsequently incorporated into version 2 as it was, I think, used in one of the supplied consists.

All the folder names used are those that were automatically generated when I first installed the trainset. I never knowingly change folder names as doing so makes them useless for inclusion in uploaded activities. So how the problem has arisen I don't know. The supplied "Consists and Stock" text documents should help for those having problems identifying the stock used.

Have you tried running these activities?

Please let me know if you still have problems,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sun Oct 22 2017, 15:27

In haven't run them yet Stephen. I was waiting for your comment on my email before making the modifications. I deleted version 1 of Alec's wagons before installing version 2. I will substitute a replacement van for the D098.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun Oct 22 2017, 16:58

Unfortunately this in part my fault in so far as I incorrectly placed this van in Version 1 of the Unfitted Vans, whereas it should have been included in Fitted Vans and now resides in Version 2 of Fitted Vans 1.
I apologise for not making this clear when I uploaded Version 2.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Mon Oct 23 2017, 01:04

Stephen, I have almost completed "Mirfield Newtown Goods Return" in MSTS and was thoroughly enjoying it when the activity ended with a derailed car just past Mirfield station. I did not appear to be derailed so I ran it again from a save, stopped before the station, and although I was stationary, got a derailment at about the same time (8:35:26).

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Mon Oct 23 2017, 10:32

Hi David,

I'm glad that you enjoyed "Mirfield Newtown Goods Return" even if you didn't finish it successfully.

Unfortunately the diamond crossings used in this route allow trains to collide when two are using the crossing at the same time, this is why I said in the Activity Description that it might possibly work in MSTS. The activity was designed to be run with OR and timed that collisions don't happen. As you are probably aware all trains behave differently under the two sims which can cause all sorts of problems.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Mon Oct 23 2017, 19:41

Hi Stephen

I have just successfully completed the Down Slow Passenger LYR activity in Open Rails. It was certainly action packed and enjoyable.

Like David, I had problems with the loco folder and file names, and the missing D098 Grain Van, but I used MSTS - Swap (thanks Ged!) and Activity Analysis to sort this out.

I did spend a lot of time using the UKTS search to look for alternative versions of the stock, but have not found anything. I wonder if some older stock has been removed and/or replaced.

The .eng file of my version of the L&Y 2-4-2T indicated that it required a tender, so the activity commenced with no coal or water. It took me a while to realise why this was, but once changed it was fine.

Many thanks for the activity - I will give the Goods activity a try next.

I must also thank Brian for yet another excellent route, and the stock builders for populating it so well.

Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Mon Oct 23 2017, 21:13

Hi Stephen

Mirfield Newtown Goods Return successfully completed in Open Rails.

This was another enjoyable run and a chance to appreciate the excellent goods wagons created for this era.

It was also a bonus to view the remaining traffic after the activity had ended.

Thanks
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortNorth Tue Oct 24 2017, 00:17

StephenRWells wrote:....................Unfortunately the diamond crossings used in this route allow trains to collide when two are using the crossing at the same time.................Stephen

Yes, it is unfortunate that X-Tracks just did not have the range of diamond crossings (especially small short ones) to cover the track formations needed to build Huddersfield to a reasonably realistic layout. Bear in mind also, I had to do a fair amount of selective compression of track layouts because of the 'over-scale' track system. If I had tried to build the track layouts exactly as per the OS maps, most yards would be around 25-40% longer than scale.

Regards, Brian

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue Oct 24 2017, 16:53

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your kind comments - it's always reassuring when someone successfully completes my activities.

The .eng file of my version of the L&Y 2-4-2T indicated that it required a tender, so the activity commenced with no coal or water. It took me a while to realise why this was, but once changed it was fine.
I was in a hurry when I uploaded these activities and I forgot the various changes to the stock and in particular the change needed to that eng. file. Another case of what works in MSTS doesn't in OR. I also found that I was missing various items of stock which I thought that I had changed to those available in the existing LYR,LNWR and Skipton to Carlisle downloads. Future activities will, I hope, contain more information as to the sources used.

I have also been looking at The Withered Arm V2 which gives scope for a vast range of activities in the future. Although this route isn't of the same very high standard of other routes it is still very enjoyable to drive providing you remember to ignore how different it is than in real life. It is described as a model layout and as such works well and is well worth the wait for it to be uploaded. My thanks go to all those who have made it available to us all.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Wed Oct 25 2017, 14:24

Stephen, I am please the hear that you are looking at The Withered Arms. Remember that you must install Patch #1 before making activities or thay will not be able to be installed with an .apk file.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Wed Oct 25 2017, 18:28

Hi David,

Remember that you must install Patch #1 before making activities or they will not be able to be installed with an .apk file.

Already installed, thank you though for the reminder.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Dec 16 2017, 16:32

Hi All,

The S - Down Slow Passenger LYR has been deleted from the UKTS Downloads as it is incompatible with Huddersfield and Environs LNWR & LYR 1920 V2. It will shortly be replaced by S - Elland_Thornhill Slow LYR which is being prepared for uploading.

This is a copy of what I have posted elsewhere

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sun Dec 17 2017, 15:38

Hi All,

S - Elland_Thornhill Slow LYR has now been uploaded to replace the deleted S - Down Slow Passenger LYR

This is for Open Rails only.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Sun Dec 17 2017, 21:42

Hi Stephen

I have just run the updated Elland to Thornhill Slow activity successfully.

This was probably the most enjoyable 25 minutes I have had using Open Rails, so many thanks for this.

Thanks also to Brian for the extended route, and to all the builders of the wonderful stock.

Cheers!
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Wed Dec 20 2017, 09:33

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for your glowing report, it is much appreciated and makes the hard work involved in creating activities well worth while.

Happy Christmas to you and your family  santa  santa ,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue Jan 02 2018, 10:17

Hi All,

A Happy New Year to everyone.

My first two activities of this year S - Huddersfield_Kirkburton Return and S - Low Moor Yard to Hillmoor Yard for Huddersfield and Environs LNWR & LYR 1920 V2 have been uploaded to UKTS.

Regards

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Wed Jan 03 2018, 18:04

Hi Stephen

A Happy New Year to you.

I have successfully completed the Low Moor Yard to Hillmoor Yard activity.

What an action packed treat this was! It must have taken a lot of work to put together.

I am going to run out of superlatives if you carry on at this rate.

Many thanks to you and, of course, the route and stock builders.
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri Jan 05 2018, 09:49

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated. This activity is a forerunner of one soon to be uploaded where it is a there and back activity including using two turntables, therefore it will be OR only.

Out of curiosity, which method did you use to extract and install the activity? Normally I have always used winzip to compress the file but this time I used 7zip. Also would you or anyone prefer it if I also included a version using an installer like I did for the Scottish Central Plus activities?

Thanks again,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Fri Jan 05 2018, 10:04

Hi Stephen

The activity using turntables sounds very interesting. I look forward to this.

I currently use 7zip to extract files, but have used Winzip in the past.

Personally, I am happy to use either an apk to install activities via Ged's Apk Extractor, or an installer. I find both methods straightforward.

Kind regards
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeanddi Fri Jan 05 2018, 19:59

Hi Stephen

I've completed Huddersfield to Kirkburton and return successfully in Open Rails.

It made a change to travel down the quiet branch, but was good to return to the busy main line action at the end.

I had big problems stopping the train at first. This was because Open Rails was not recognising the coaching stock brakes. I changed these from "vacuum_single-pipe" to "vacuum_single_pipe" and then all was well, although the brakes were still not brilliant.

Also, I found that my station stops were not recognised until I had fully stopped, then fully released the brakes!

I hope this might help others running the activity in Open Rails.

Thanks for another great activity.
Mike

mikeanddi

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sat Jan 06 2018, 11:25

Hi Mike,

The vacuum braking issues are common with OR, hopefully one day this will be resolved. At the moment it is fairly easy to improve the brakes BUT this isn't passed on to someone else running the activity so with my activities I try to stick with them more or less as supplied.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue Jan 09 2018, 17:18

Hi All,

My latest activity for the Huddersfield and Environs 1920 V2 has now been uploaded to UKTS

File ID: 37567 Name:S - LowMoor_HillhouseYard_Return

It is Open Rails only as various OR specific functions are used. The briefing instructions must be followed very carefully to avoid failure, also do not overshoot reverse points any more than is necessary.

As usual any comments are welcome.

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next