Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound Problem please?

2 posters

Go down

Sound Problem please? Empty Sound Problem please?

Post  pcohen Fri 08 Sep 2023, 2:06 pm

Hi everybody.

I am currently trying to get a Class 67 Diesel Loco working?

I have the Class 67 Cabview but cannot seem to find a matching Class 67 Sound Set.

Any help with this please?

Thanks

Paul.

pcohen

Back to top Go down

Sound Problem please? Empty Re: Sound Problem please?

Post  slipperman12 Fri 08 Sep 2023, 2:25 pm

Hi Paul,
Justin has released a pack of Class 67s which is available from this site's download library.

In the readme for this pack :
****You will need any of the ‘Dutch Train Designs’ 66 class engines available from Trainsim.com (search for Uncle Red) or treinpunt.nl for the 66 class
sounds****

treinpunt.nl is now SimTogether.com, and has a link to the old treinpunt files, but it's not too easy to follow!
Due to changes in the trainsim.com site, I suggest that you select "File Library", then "Search Descriptions" and enter "Class 66" into the left-hand search box, then click 'Search'.
If you search for 'Uncle Red', as suggested, you will get a great many files by 'Uncle Red' are not Class 66 locos!!

Depending on which Class 67 loco you downloaded, you may need to change the 'Sound' lines in the .eng file.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down