Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MT files

2 posters

Go down

MT files Empty MT files

Post  terrycunliffe Mon 05 Jun 2023, 5:42 pm

Apologies in advance here for being a bit of a numpty, but I've a couple of questions here regarding the MT files kindly hosted on TSSH as I'm trying to create some activities based 100% on that said stock
1) Regarding the electric locos, there appears to be 2 'versions' of the same engine, one of which containing the suffix 'P', eg, MT Class 90 001 ICS, and MT Class 90 001P ICS. What is the difference, please? (is it something to do with the Pantograph??)
and
2) Is there sufficient stock there to put together a class 90 IC Swallow rake including standard, first and dining / buffet cars?

Really embarrassed to have to be asking this! Embarassed
Cheers
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

MT files Empty Re: MT files

Post  j3801 Tue 06 Jun 2023, 6:39 am

Hi Terry,

The P is for the engines set up for Push-Pull opperations so that they could run with the Mk3 DVT.

As for coaches, so far there is the Mk3 loco hauled sets. I have been messing around with the MT Mk1s trying to get a few of the missing types done but that is still a way off yet (so far there is only the pre-existing BR Blue and Grey Livery). I haven't gone near the Mk2s yet.

Regards,
Justin

MT files Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Tue 06 Jun 2023, 7:28 pm

Thanks Justin,
Shows, never to old to learn!
I'm going to plod on with what's already there. Might turn out to be atypical, but ho-hum. Smile
Cheers
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down