Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates to Brian Bere-Streeter's TSSH file library

+6
tonya37
mikeanddi
neanderthal
slipperman12
Jonathan David
pgh60
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Updates to Brian Bere-Streeter's TSSH file library - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates to Brian Bere-Streeter's TSSH file library

Post  rufuskins Mon 02 Oct 2023, 1:27 pm

Hi Brian
Many thanks for yet another excellent set of stock items, and as far as I'm concerned you can upload them in whatever form you like.
Regards, Alec.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Updates to Brian Bere-Streeter's TSSH file library - Page 2 Empty Re: Updates to Brian Bere-Streeter's TSSH file library

Post  ShortNorth Tue 24 Oct 2023, 2:36 am

MIDLAND RAILWAY ACTIVITY PACK

As mentioned above, I have now released a pack of 12 varied MR activities to be run over the MR lines (and MR running rights) of the four LMS pre-grouping 1920 routes.

These use my 'new' pack of MR locos and coaches as well as the MR wagons on Ian Macmillans's 'page' (plus other models as appropriate). As part of this pack, I have also added an extra running number to both of my MR locos, so there are now 2x 3P 440s and 2x 3F 060s - this allows for typical MR double-headed trains.

This now completes the whole LMS pre-grouping era program that I intended - the four 1920 routes, the LNWR, LYR, MR and NSR stock packs are completed and there are now at least 12+ activities for each route.

IT IS UNLIKELY THAT ANY OF THESE ROUTES, LOCOS, COACHES AND WAGON PACK AND ACTIVITIES PACKS WILL BE UPDATED OR EXPANDED UPON.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now turning my attention to the LMS 1930's era routes, rolling stock and activities - this will be done under a separate topic - however, I will leave this topic open for any comments or problems that might arise with my LMS 1920 era models.

Regards, Brian

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2