Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor corrections to Brian Bere-Streeter's recent LMS locomotive packs used in Open Rails

2 posters

Go down

Minor corrections to Brian Bere-Streeter's recent LMS locomotive packs used in Open Rails Empty Minor corrections to Brian Bere-Streeter's recent LMS locomotive packs used in Open Rails

Post  ShortNorth Mon 01 Apr 2019, 5:07 am

I have recently discovered a minor case sensitive problem with Open Rails regarding the application of tender .wag files used with some locomotives.

If the tender .wag file is stated as Type (tender), the loco will NOT see the tender and bring up an error that says 0% coal and 0% water - the statement MUST READ Type (Tender) to work correctly.

I have found a couple of errors in some of my recently released loco packs.

LMS_exLYR-Engine-Pack - UKTS file 38113 - the file ex-LYR-Aspinall-Tender.wag needs the second line changed from Type (Freight) to Type (Tender).

LMS_exLNWR-Passenger-Engines2 - UKTS file 38288 - the files exLNW-Whale-tender.wag, exLNW-Whale-tender5511.wag and exLNW-Whale-tender5662.wag needs the second line changed from Type (tender) to Type ( Tender).

Once this is done, all locomotives will open in the sim with 100% coal and 100% water at startup.

I have checked my installation and have found no other instances of this error among my released loco packs.

Brian

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Minor corrections to Brian Bere-Streeter's recent LMS locomotive packs used in Open Rails Empty Re: Minor corrections to Brian Bere-Streeter's recent LMS locomotive packs used in Open Rails

Post  Markh5682 Mon 01 Apr 2019, 7:24 am

Thanks Brian. OK

I'll check my installations, Will you be issuing updates?

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down