Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North West England V3

+9
dforrest
StephenRWells
rufuskins
neanderthal
35005CP
mikehendle
sbowness
Markh5682
terrycunliffe
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

North West England V3 - Page 2 Empty Re: North West England V3

Post  steamnut44 Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:28 pm

So far Terry, I am enjoying your route and it has certainly made a difference, since you extended it. It's nice to be able to run along the Cumbrian Coast (Just a pity you did not include the line from Preston to Southport though). Southport is where I lived as a child and often caught the train to Preston for a day's train spotting. I haven't really tried running with OR, as such, and am happy to run with MSTS until OR has been fully developed, by which time I might be pushing up daises lol.
So glad you have finally got NWE V3 up and running and just wished I could have been more help to you, during the period when I lost my wife. Have you anything else planned in the near future, or are you hanging up the picks and shovels and going into retirement from route building?  With so many excellent routes to choose from in MSTS, I am quite happy to enjoy running on them, some I have never really got round to trying properly. I have my favourites like everyone else, but try to have a good regional selection of about twenty routes I like to use most of the time. Now NWE  V3 is completed, this will be amongst my favourites.
Thank you Terry for all your time and effort you and the rest of your team, put in to this route and extending the life of MSTS for quite a few more years at least.

Geoff

Geoff  
STEAM will ALWAYS be King!   It gave us our Great British railway network, which we all enjoy through simulation
Very Happy
steamnut44
steamnut44

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Tue 09 May 2017, 10:38 am

I have just uploaded Terry's latest activity to the TSSH file library (I think).

It's called "The Latimers Return To Morcambe".

As with his activity "The Latimers Go To Morcambe", it uses the indivisible pilot so you can actually drive three different trains.

Regards,

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue 09 May 2017, 2:47 pm

Hi Bob,

Yes, it is there.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells