Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saved for the Future

+8
slipperman12
Jonathan David
Scampispeedway
peacockg
clrichey
Markh5682
steenefer
terrycunliffe
12 posters

Go down

Saved for the Future Empty Saved for the Future

Post  j3801 Sun 29 Jan 2023, 5:13 am

Hi All,

Below is a list of contributors whose work is safe and is/will be uploaded to the TSSH File Hosting Site:

• Alec Ralph (Rufuskins) (live on TSSHFH)
  • Bob Latimer (live on TSSHFH)
  • Craig Goodhead (cgood124) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Dave Babb (Buffy500) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Danny Gilbert (de4141) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • David Forrest (dforrest) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Martin Phillips (DocMartin) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • James Batson (Hymek) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Ian MacMillan (ianmacmillan) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH - updating soon)
  • Justin Waite (j3801) [As is from UKTS - will be patched soon] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Making Tracks (live on TSSHFH)
  • Mick Clarke's MidEast Coast (live on TSSHFH)
  • Geoff Rowlands (mrmosky) (live on TSSHFH)
  • Niall Gray (niallgray) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Roderic Findlay (RIGFindlay) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Brian Bere-Streeter (ShortNorth) (live on TSSHFH)
  • Ged Saunders (Slipperman12) (live on TSSHFH)
  • Alistair Lindsay (soulie) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Stephen Wells (stephenrwells)[As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Terry Cunliffe (terrycunliffe)[As is from UKTS  - post NWE v3] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Tony Allinson (allinson/tonya37)[As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Chris Young (tonyhap)[As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Dave Robinson (Twomanydjs) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Richard Stevenson (perfnet) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Garry Peacock (peacockg) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Tim Mitchell (a214sli) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Clive Heard (casperdog) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Kevin Martin (kevmt) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)
  • Darwin Smith (DarwinS) [As is from UKTS] (live on TSSHFH)

This list will keep growing as confirmation is gained.

If anybody wishes to have their files saved and would like me to host them, please feel free to contact me.
Justin

Last edited by j3801 on Sat 11 Nov 2023, 10:57 am; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : New listings)

Saved for the Future Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

neanderthal and Bronzino like this post

Back to top Go down

Saved for the Future Empty Re: Saved for the Future

Post  terrycunliffe Sun 29 Jan 2023, 3:40 pm

I've been tinkering with an updated version of NWE on and off for quite some time now.
The route is essentially the same but with some amended trackwork in some areas. The scenery from V1 and 2 has been significantly updated, and sound regions added.
All paths to activities contained in the original MSTS download as well as all my subsequent activities have been corrected to work with this (Many thanks to Sir Bob Latimer Laughing )
I'm still checking the route (it's amazing how many 'errors' still crop up... mainly sound and scenery.  Rolling Eyes )
There's also a couple of new activities in the pipeline too.
Bearing in mind that I certainly don't have the horsepower nor skill to amend this for OR (except for the forest 'fix'), if there is enough interest and with Justin's OK, I'm more than happy to host the route on TSSH once I'm happy with the content..
Of course this assumes that all permissions granted for UKTS can be extended to TSSH
Hopefully all should be completed by the (NWE  Smile ) autumn.
T

terrycunliffe

neanderthal and Bronzino like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Wed 01 Feb 2023, 10:44 am

Hi Terry,

I would be only too happy to have your files up on TSSH File Hosting (TSSHFH)!
As long as no one says no to their files being hosted elsewhere then there wont be a problem.

Did you want me to host it in my Dropbox for you?
Also, you have a lot of other files up on UKTS, did you want me to host them for you as well?

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Wed 01 Feb 2023, 7:29 pm

Thanks Justin,
Most (if not all) of my UKTS stuff prior to NWE 3 is probably deemed redundant following the current version, so no real need for hosting that. When I'm ready, then Dropbox will be the way to go due to sheer file size.
Although I do have a list of all the contributors contained in the downloads, all permissions were done either by PM over on UKTS or via e-mail. Although I do still have the info. which basically says "feel free to use anything of mine", some with caveats such as include acknowledgements, I'm unsure if the list is 100% exhaustive or not, but nothing I do have actually mentions other sites! After so much time has passed I cannot realistically envisage problems re-hosting the route and content elsewhere, doubly so if the originals are no longer available due to ukts site closure, hence the Autumn timings on my part.
I'm sure that I had everything permission-wise down on a spread-sheet, which is frustratingly eluding me at the moment Crying or Very sad which would be a good check
I really do need to copy over all the PM permissions (there's 40 of them!) while I still can, but cant see anyway other than to copy and paste over into word. (does anyone know a short cut?)
Cheers
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 14 Mar 2023, 5:43 am

Hi All,

I have added the MSTS Bin patch and Conbuilder v2.4.9 (kindly obtained by Ged) to the library.
Hopefull there will be more to follow!

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Mon 10 Apr 2023, 1:29 pm

Hi All,

Well I have had a very busy Easter weekend.
The Dropbox swap has gone off without any problems that I have found, so everything is now housed in a dedicated Dropbox that is only for TSSH hosting.
All the files that I have permission for hosting have now gone up, and some existing files have been switched from on website hosting to Dropbox hosting for a bit better safety (if the site goes down we won't lose the files).

Over the coming weeks I will try and get my files patched so that they don't rely on cabviews and sounds from UKTS. Fortunatley most fo the need files are either already available through TSSHFH or are in the Making Tracks files that I have. Fortunately, there are only 6 packs to correct: East Coast Mainline Coal Rail pack, Mail by Rail stock pack, Full Class 57/6 Pack, British Rail Class 67 Full Class Pack, British Rail Class 325 Full Class Pack and British Rail Class 37/4 circa 1998 Full class pack.

If anybody has contact with any of the authors not on the list and is willing to reach out to them to help save their files please do so, and then let me know/post on here.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Mon 12 Jun 2023, 10:23 am

Hi All,

I am happy to announce that so far we have 23 authors works saved and currently available for download!
Some authors works are still being checked and uploaded and others will hopefully be joining in soon.
This has been an amazing result so far given how long MSTS has been going and how many authors are still around.

Keep an eye on TSSHFH as more items trickle up.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

terrycunliffe, neanderthal, cgood124 and bricks like this post

Back to top Go down

Saved for the Future Empty Files by peacockg (Garry Peacock)

Post  peacockg Wed 14 Jun 2023, 12:11 pm

I would be very pleased to see my files hosted here.

I am currently working on a route from Zurich to Basel. I hope to be completing this towards the end of the year. I hope this can be hosted here as well.

Garry
peacockg
peacockg

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Thu 15 Jun 2023, 12:13 pm

Hi Garry,

Any and all MSTS and OpenRails work is welcomed here!
I will get your files sorted out and hopefully have them uploaded this weekend.
All I will need from you is a logo or avatar for the download page.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Sun 20 Aug 2023, 12:32 am

Hey! Will you please let me know what files are transfered from the UKTrainSim site and what files are not transferred to the site and become permanently unavailable after UKTrainSim closes? Thank you so much for your help.

Last edited by clrichey on Sun 20 Aug 2023, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sun 20 Aug 2023, 12:40 am

Why not pop over to the TSSH File Hosting Site and have a look around.
There are cloae to (if not over) 1000 files currently available for download (with more to come), so creating a full, accurate and current list would be way to long to post to the forum.

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

clrichey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Sun 20 Aug 2023, 1:36 am

Well, will you please let me know all the files that are transfered from the UKTrainSim site to the TSSH File Hosting Site and all the files are not transferred to the site and become permanently unavailable after UKTrainSim closes? Thank you so much for your help.

clrichey

clrichey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 20 Aug 2023, 9:19 am

Hi,
As Justin has said, to give a list if files transferred together with a list of those NOT transferred would be far too long to post.
There are more than 14500 MSTS/ORTS files currently available from UKTS!!

Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Sun 20 Aug 2023, 7:53 pm

Do you mean there are more than 14500 MSTS/ORTS files currently available from UKTS on Train Sim Safe House?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 20 Aug 2023, 8:22 pm

No, sir!!
That is the total number of MSTS/ORTS files available on UKTS.

I do not know how many of them have currently been made available on this site, but the number is likely to increase over the next 2 weeks!

Your post asked for a list of those files which are available from TSSH AND a list of those NOT available, which would make 14500+ in total.

Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Sun 20 Aug 2023, 8:27 pm

Are the rest of the UKTS MSTS/OpenRails downloads will be transferred to other sites beside this one too? Because I hope they are all transferred because I really want to get some sometime later, eventhough the DTG Train Simulator Classic versions of for example, the class 455 as payware work better which is why we don't really need all the MSTS/OpenRails addons from UKTS, do we?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 20 Aug 2023, 10:38 pm

Hi,
As far as I know, no other sites are taking MSTS and Open Rails files from UKTS.

Regarding items for RailWorks/TS20xx and Train Simulator Classic you will need to ask on the UKTS Forum - those files will NOT be saved here.

Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  steenefer Sun 20 Aug 2023, 10:47 pm

Hi Justin

my files from ukts can be hosted here aswell, mine are all re textures and providing the 3d model authors have no issues i have no issues with my work been here, ukts is steveenefer

steenefer

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Sun 20 Aug 2023, 11:24 pm

I bet the files being transferred from UKTS to Train Sim Safe House as much as possible is being worked on in the process, isn't it?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Mon 21 Aug 2023, 3:01 pm

I think some clarification is required here in terms of available MSTS and/or Open Rails downloads.

To the best of my knowledge - if anyone knows different please comment - NO downloads are being transferred from UKTS! What is happening is that a number of creators are allowing their items to be uploaded to TSSH and made available for anyone to download.

It should also be noted that there is NO charge for this, and any costs associated with this are being born by Justin!

I would therefore take this opportunity of expressing my thanks to Justin for taking on this mammoth task!

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Markh5682 and neanderthal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Mon 21 Aug 2023, 3:02 pm

Then why aren’t any downloads transferred from UKTS onto TSSH?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Mon 21 Aug 2023, 11:18 pm

Clrichey. wrote:Then why aren’t any downloads transferred from UKTS onto TSSH?

Hi Clrichey.

That is to do with copyright, we cannot just copy files from UKTS and host them here (TSSH) without the original authors permission.

A lot of the original authors are no longer around for various reasons, so permission cannot be granted for their files to be hosted on here,

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Tue 22 Aug 2023, 12:36 am

Do you mean they're dead?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Tue 22 Aug 2023, 9:25 am

It means that they are no longer active trainsim modellers posting on the UKTS site. They may have died or they may have moved on.
But either way their material is copyright, and often there is a statement saying that it cannot be posted elsewhere without their permission.
If they have died the copyright passes to their executors and there is no way to know who they may be.
So effectively, unless an individual gives those who run this site permission to upload the files, it cannot legally be done.
What is being done by several of those who are most active on TSSH is to create replacement files from scratch so that they can be used in the various activities, though obviously this will mean changes to the activity either the creator of the activity or for an activity written by someone else by the person who wishes to run the activity.
But this is a lot of work. I am most grateful to the few trainsim creators who are putting in so much energy to do this at the moment.
However, quite a lot of what is on UKTS is now pretty long in the tooth and has often been replaced, effectively, by newer uploads. Most modern material is being written with Open Rails in mind as MSTS is now over 20 years old. Not all these uploads will work on MSTS.
But essentially, what can be rescued is being rescued with the permission of the original authors. The rest will be lost when TSUK closes shortly.
BTW one individual is still regularly posting new material on UKTS and as far as I know he/she has not offered it to TSSH, so if you want it download it now.
One final comment: some of the earlier material on UKTS was also uploaded to the American site TrainSim.com and is probably still there. This almost certainly includes material which is not being transferred to TSSH because contact with the creators has been lost.
Jonathan David
(not one of those with the skill to create new material)

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Tue 22 Aug 2023, 9:44 am

Moderators, could you please review the posts submitted by "clrichey" in so far as they are effectively the same, or potentially a form of "spamming"?

It seems to me that the answers provided to the initial post should have provided the necessary information.

I hope that I've not overstepped the mark, but I do feel that this needs addressing!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 22 Aug 2023, 11:12 am

Hi Alec,

All good old friend! That is the beauty with this forum, we look out for each other and the forum.
I have sent clrichey a message to see what is going on.
I will keep an eye on things going forward.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Tue 22 Aug 2023, 11:15 pm

Hey! I know one moved on and the other passed away. But are all of the products from UKTS being remade? Because I hope so, eventhough we don't need the "Last Train From Moorgate" activity download anymore because it requires EuropeanBahn's Commuter Pack (South) which is no longer available since EuropeanBahn closed down.

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Wed 23 Aug 2023, 1:50 pm

Clrichey, I see once again you are asking about can MSTS products be remade if they unavailable, the chances of
that happening is zero as the number of Active MSTS users with the necessary knowledge is slowly decreasing every
year.
I found several Acitivities for the first version of the Far North Line by Vern Moorhouse and managed to alter them
so that it took in account of the many changes in the station layouts at both ends of the Route that Vern had made.
These Activities are for my use only and couldn't be made available for installation due to the copywite rule.

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  clrichey Wed 23 Aug 2023, 3:49 pm

Then why didn’t they do all of that before? Also, is Train Sim Safe House going to recieve anymore new downloads?

clrichey

Back to top Go down

Post  peacockg Thu 24 Aug 2023, 3:41 pm

Hi clrichey

I have downloaded my route object files from UKTS, and at some point I will look over them and see about uploading them here.
I have several routes there as well, Luzern and BLS2013 in particular. If you would like to copy them over to this site you have my permission.

As for new contributions I am approaching a point in my Zurich to Basle route where I will think about the process of getting it ready to upload. So look out for this in the future, but don't hold your breath as I think I started the route in 2017, and still have some 10km of track and densely populated housing and industry to place.

Are you planning any uploads?

Garry
peacockg
peacockg

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Thu 24 Aug 2023, 9:43 pm

Once again I feel the need to comment.
Routes, stock and assets are very welcome in the download section of the TSSH site. In order to help Justin please provide him with the relevant files direct, as it is not really fair to expect him to download assets from UKTS and then upload them here.
At the risk of receiving the hammer I would ask "clrichey" to stop posting what appear to be deliberately obtuse posts! A number of members have provided suitable responses to the original query.
It should also be noted that there is absolutely NO connection between TSSH and UKTS, and that whatever assets are provided on TSSH for MSTS and/or OR are completely independent of UKTS.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Fri 25 Aug 2023, 10:49 am

Hi All,

I have made the decision to give "clrichey" a one week ban as they do not appear to be willing to pay attention to what is being said.
I have made the effort to contact them to see if they need help understanding what is happening but they have not looked at my message.
We shall see if they improve after one week, if not, well you know...

Alec, you have nothing to fear, you are always the voice of reason.

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Fri 25 Aug 2023, 1:31 pm

Hi Justin, thank you for banning clrichey for one week, after his posting on Wednesday the 23rd, I wrote that nobody
can think about uploading files on another site when the UKTS site was the only one available at the time, after a little
thought I deleted my posting as I realised it might have broken the Forum Rules.
I've had to make plans for my estate when I die because I'm alone in my family and have Trustees to observe that my
Will is obeyed and unfortunately all my MSTS purchases will be disposed of as I doubt theTrustees would know where
they can made available to someone to buy.
He has been told many times that some stock is gone forever due to the death or leaving of some authors, but he still
thinks that is there a way for him to get round this by asking people to publish copies of bought Key-codes, thus breaking
the Copywrite law they agreed on purchase.

Bob

Bob

Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Saved for the Future Empty Dave Corfield

Post  slipperman12 Sat 26 Aug 2023, 4:02 pm

Hi All,
Has anyone been able to contact Dave Corfield?
I feel that his Dorset Coast route to be important in the history of MSTS and would be well worth saving!

The problem is that there's only the complete v3 on UKTS with the upgrades through v4, v5 to v6 being accomplished though separate files.

Then there's his Thames - Mersey route. The complete v4.1 is on UKTS together with upgrade to v4.2, although the last available disk version was 4.3.

An email address is provided in the Route Information document for each route.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Sat 26 Aug 2023, 5:50 pm

Hi Ged, Craig Goodhead cgood124 co-author of the Wessex Mainline Route asked on the UKTS site about Dave
Corfield and I replied that unfortunately he had not been on the forum since the 27/04/2016 when he was 62.
I feel that has joined the list of people not longer Active for some reason and I doubt if we will ever hear from
Dave again.

Bob

Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 26 Aug 2023, 6:32 pm

HI Bob,
Thanks - I must have missed your post.

That's a real pity because the 'legal' bits of those routes indicate that they can only be uploaded to UKTS and trainsim.com.  On checking the latter, Dorset Coast only seems to be up to v5 and Thames - Mersey, v4.1.

I'll see if I can get an answer from the email address.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sun 27 Aug 2023, 7:45 pm

Could this be David Corfield?
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/D6T3GvkUhBgbFIyXPgyN2lRePN0/appointments
If all else fails I do know someone locally called Corfield who just might be a relative.
(The previous owner of our house was also called Corfield but she and her husband have been dead for some years).
Jonathan
PS I have just downloaded one of the Dorset Coast files and his e-mail address is given as ThamesMersey@aol.com. However, I suspect that that is no longer working
Also he refers to himself as Liverpool Dave. Is this a clue to his location?

Last edited by Jonathan David on Sun 27 Aug 2023, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add info)

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 27 Aug 2023, 8:02 pm

Hi Jonathan,
It's the right name, but he resigned in 2019!

Don't know if the address is valid, but who's going to send a postcard, or, even, go and knock on the door ? Smile Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sun 24 Sep 2023, 8:45 am

Hi All,

Just a quick status update:

We now have a total of 28 authors work saved and uploaded to TSSHFH! Very Happy This has been quite a journey to date and I am slowly improving how I go about getting the files uploaded. It still isn't quick and easy, but I am starting to do it smoother which is good.

There are currently another 3 authors works that are to be "collected" and uploaded, however there may be a considerable delay with these. Unfortunately at work we have had 2 members of my department resign, whilst one has already been replaced, they are still being trained to do their role. The other team member leaves soon, at the same time another team member will be going on holidays for a month.

So out of a team that should be 6 people (we have been 1 short for a few months now), we will soon drop down to 3, which means until the 4th team member comes back from holidays, 2 of us will have to work 6 days a week to cover everything. Which means my 1 day off a week will be quite busy.

As soon as thing can stabilize, I will get back to uploading more files and hopefully getting the long overdue patches for my stock released.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sun 24 Sep 2023, 1:24 pm

Your life and health must come before MSTS. If you have the material and it is just awaiting time for you to process it, let it wait.
I have an enormous number of files downloaded from UKTS (though by no means all of them!) so if that is the issue, I may well have them on my external hard disk. Please feel free to ask if it will reduce your workload.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 24 Sep 2023, 1:40 pm

Hi Justin,
I agree with Jonathan - real life must come first!!

I can go a little better in that I have all the current MSTS and Open Rails files from UKTS, stored in two different locations, so if there is a file Jonathan can't supply, please ask Smile
If it's of any interest, I also have a large number of files which were subsequently withdrawn from the UKTS library.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sun 05 Nov 2023, 2:46 am

Hi All,

I though that I had better give an update as to what hasn't been happening over the last few weeks.

At work, we are just at the end of a month log period of having 3 team members to cover the work of 6 (I have been doing the bulk of the work for 4).
As of Friday the 10th of November I will have worked 29 out of 33 days (the 4 missing days are the Sunday that the Dealership is closed).
I have not had a rostered day off in that time period, only having Sundays to get through the grocey shopping and anything else that I have had to do,
so please forgive me if I haven't had the time or energy to do anything.

If nothing goes wrong this week and I can get the Saturday off as per my work contract, I will push through Darwin's uploades then.
I do have to work one more 6 day week this month (the 25th) as one of the team memebers has something on that weekend and will be off from the 24th until the 28th.
I am owed 4 days off for working this much, but I am not exactly hopeful of claiming that before the new year as we are heading into Christmas.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sat 11 Nov 2023, 11:17 am

Hi All,

Welp, I am happy to announce that I have gotten all of Darwin's work now safely up on TSSHFH, and everyhting should be good to go now.

As per usual, please let me know if there are any problems with any files on the site.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 11 Nov 2023, 6:01 pm

Justin, you have done a wonderful job. I have a few more files to upload, nothing exciting, but I'll let you have them soon. Thank you very much indeed for all the work you have done. It is greatly appreciated. Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 3:08 am

All good Roderic! Whenver you are ready you can send the through.

I have also finally gotten around to uploading some additional files for Ian MacMillan.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tonya37 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 7:09 am

Justin, Thank you for uploading Darwin's files and all the work involved in that, and Darwin thank you for making such a rich resource available to TSSH.

Regards

Tony

tonya37

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun 12 Nov 2023, 12:42 pm

Hi Justin
I thought Christmas was another 6 weeks away. However you have proved, with these recent additions to the TSSHFH area, that Christmas really does come early! Many thanks for your dedication and hard work on behalf of us all!
Regards Alec

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down