Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacting Just Trains

2 posters

Go down

Contacting Just Trains Empty Contacting Just Trains

Post  MS302 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:36 am

I need to contact Just Trains.I have a download version of "American Classics" which I need to reinstall.I have tried several times to do this but no go.I have emailed them twice for assistance but no reply.I have tried phoning them on the number given on their website but it is "unobtainable".I suppose I could try writing by snail mail to their registered office but wonder if anyone on here knows how to get a reply from them.

Alternatively,does anyone know why I cannot reinstall.It verifies my download and is apparently installing but actually nothing happens.Do I need to disable my antivirus and firewall to succeed ? I cannot see how to do the latter.I am running Avast (Paid for ).

Thanks for any help.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Contacting Just Trains Empty Re: Contacting Just Trains

Post  slipperman12 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 2:29 pm

Hi,
Have you filled in this form and sent it to Just Trains? - http://www.justtrains.net/support-contact

Alternatively have you tried emailing one of these addresses :
support@justflight.com
enquiries@justflight.com

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:31 pm

Yes,no reply.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:56 pm

Hi,
It verifies my download and is apparently installing but actually nothing happens.
If it appears to be installing, have you searched your MSTS installation for it? It installs several activities in the Europe1, Europe2, USA1 and USA2 routes, together with the appropriate consists and stock.

I've just dig out my download version (purchased 2012) and successfully installed it - after logging into my JustFlight account.
It may be that your anti-virus is taking exception to it, so you could try turning it off (I use Windows Defender and had no problem).

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Fri 22 Jul 2016, 10:55 am

I have had a helpful reply from them and successfully reinstalled.For the information of others you do not have to be connected to the internet after the first install !

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down