Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site.

+12
NiallGray
marcus1940
StephenRWells
mikehendle
sbowness
Bob Latimer
35005CP
slipperman12
rufuskins
dforrest
RIGFindlay
j3801
16 posters

Go down

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Empty TSSH Online, our new file hosting site.

Post  j3801 Sat 03 Oct 2015, 6:09 am

Hi All,

Well things have gone a bit odd lately. I have completed the ECML Coal Rail pack and tried multiple times to upload it to UKTS, only to have it fail every time. I have also tried the “side load” file transfer method only to have the upload requests rejected. More than likely there is an issue being that the file is so large.

So, in order to get the file available I have decided to open the TSSH file hosting site:

The site is still in early stages, but nearly all of my uploads are on there (excluding the Snowdon Mountain Railway and my Crosby Valley Railway activities). The files that are on UKTS will stay there, until such time as UKTS is unviable.

I would like to offer this site in the same way that I offer this forum, you can use it to host your files without feeling that you are going to be forced to use it.

At the present time, my files are hosted in my Dropbox account with links attached to the site.
If you wish to upload files to the site, the method of hosting the file is entirely up to you, though I do recommend that the files be available as near as possible to all the time (I mean no limited time to download a file).

I hope that I don’t need to state that there is to be no links to illegal or immoral downloads (no free grab of payware files, or I will throw the ban hammer at you  Twisted Evil  Laughing  OK ).

Anybody wishing to contribute to the new site can contact me via PM or email of access instructions.

Justin

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Empty TSSH Online, our new file hosting site.

Post  RIGFindlay Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:16 am

Thank you, Justin. This looks very promising. Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Empty Re: TSSH Online, our new file hosting site.

Post  dforrest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:35 am

Marvellous Justin!

Of you files which you have made avauilable, can you please clarify which are new and which have previously been available on UKTS?

David
dforrest
dforrest

Location : St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Back to top Go down

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Empty Re: TSSH Online, our new file hosting site.

Post  rufuskins Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:46 am

David
1. Click on link in Justin's post.
2. Click on "Download Library".
3. Click on "j3801's uploads".
4. Review at leisure Smile  Smile  Smile

I am looking to use this as my upload source for all models created by myself.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sat 03 Oct 2015, 12:05 pm

rufuskins wrote:David
1. Click on link in Justin's post.
2. Click on "Download Library".
3. Click on "j3801's uploads".
4. Review at leisure Smile  Smile  Smile

I am looking to use this as my upload source for all models created by myself.

Thanks Alec, I worked that out but I am wondering which of them are new and which were/are previously available at UKTS.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 03 Oct 2015, 1:46 pm

Hi Justin,
That is great news Smile

I'm sure I can add one or two items!!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Sat 03 Oct 2015, 4:03 pm

Hi Justin,

Many Thanks for that! I am sure I can add a few models to the gowing list!

Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sun 04 Oct 2015, 8:28 am

David,

There is technically only one new file, the East Coast Coal stock pack.
The other file that I have linked to is my NSWGR C38 class pack which is also hosted on the Coals to Newcastle site.

Beyond that, all the other files are the same as what is on UKTS. They should be recognizable as they all have the same pictures as what I used on UKTS.
Though at some point in the future I will be updating the pictures to a uniform style.

Justin.

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:15 pm

Thanks for the clarification Justin.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Sun 04 Oct 2015, 8:19 pm

WELL DONE JUSTIN!!!!!

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  sbowness Mon 05 Oct 2015, 12:38 am

Great stuff, Justin. Thanks for going to the effort.

Stephen
sbowness
sbowness

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Wed 07 Oct 2015, 7:03 pm

Hi Justin,
Many thanks for hosting files now,I have just down loaded the GUV Mk1 with B4 bogies,I had no problems at all

Mike

Mikeex Zuid Afrikaans Sporweg employee[i]
mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Thu 08 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting me know that things work well, I was a little worried that it may have a few bugs.

The good news is that within the short space of time since the site opened (5 days), we now have 5 creators who will be contributing to the site!!!

I would like to say thank you to all of you for supporting my crazy ideas.

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say that Stephen has uploaded quite a large number of Scottish Central Plus activities to the site for everyone to enjoy.
Also Alistair has been uploading some of his work!!!
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:25 pm

Hi All,

There are 22 of them and they are the same ones I originally uploaded to UKTS. Those that don't work with Open Rails, like the DMU's, might get modified at some point in the future if there is sufficient demand. At the moment I'm checking all my other activities for "stock no longer available" and fixing where necessary before uploading here. Some will also versions for OR if easily changed.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus1940 Wed 11 Nov 2015, 8:15 pm

Hi All,
With Terry Cunliffe's approval I have uploaded his latest two activities here.
Mike James

marcus1940

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:38 am

Hi All,

I have now started uploading my updated versions of Kenji Kimura's Cabviews. The rest will soon follow along with my BrisCard Activities as and when they are updated to reflect withdrawn stock. As most of them were created on the "Modern Day" era these will only be tested on the "Semaphore Signals" era and a separate Open Rails version included, if necessary. Unless specifically requested these will only be available on TSSH Online as most users will already have the originals plus required stock.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:38 pm

Hi All,

The rest of my updated versions of Kenji Kimura's Cabviews have now been uploaded.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  NiallGray Wed 18 Nov 2015, 12:04 am

Hi guys,

Hope all is good in MSTS-land.

I noticed a PM from Glasgowworks telling me about this idea. I think it's great.

While I am unable to get involved myself, if anyone wants to upload V4 of my route to this site, and/or my recent 303/311 pack, you have my permission to do so.

Bye for now,

Niall

NiallGray

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 18 Nov 2015, 9:45 am

That's a very generous offer and I'm sure someone will soon do the business.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  CrisGer Sat 02 Jul 2016, 7:24 am

I signed up here a while ago. need to catch up may be able to share some of my work here too, mostly structures (around 500) and ships (around 30)...some figures 3d people and animals, and horse drawn vehciles, i do Steam era work only.

cheers and hi to all

CrisGer (UKTS and Elvas Tower)

Admin
3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin
"We Build Worlds"
CrisGer
CrisGer

https://www.behance.net/ChristopherGerlach

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sat 02 Jul 2016, 10:18 am

That would be excellent news!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:33 am

Hi CrisGer,

That's great news mate, I'll send you the info regarding uploads.
If you need ny help with anything let me know.

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Sun 17 Jul 2016, 6:48 pm

Hi All,

Just a technical question - I have several uploads at TSSH Online most of which are on the main site and some that are linked to my dropbox. For the latter does this mean that when my computer is switched off these are unavailable? At some point in the future I intend to add to my uploads and was wondering which is the best place for them.

Regards,

Stephen

Last edited by StephenRWells on Sun 17 Jul 2016, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell)
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:58 pm

My understanding is that your files sitting in Dropbox are located on the Dropbox server, and hence available whether you are online or not.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue 19 Jul 2016, 9:41 am

Hi Alec,

Thanks, no-one has said that my files are unavailable so either you're right or no-one has tried to download them when my computer has been turned off.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:06 am

Any chance of adding the link http://tsshonline.weebly.com/ to the front page for easy / quick access guys? Very Happy
Many thanks
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:42 am

Hi Terry.
I have just had a look in the admin panel to see if I could add the link to the home page, there must be a way of doing it but I couldn't find it.

The link to the download page is at the top of the useful links list, and at the top of this thread, I'll see if I can copy it to a more prominent location for easy access.

Mark.

Last edited by Markh5682 on Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 9:06 am

I have created a new section at the bottom of the home page main menu with the link in it as a temporary measure till we can add it as a link directly onto the home page, I have locked it so no other threads or posts can be added, this will allow it to be deleted when a permanent link has been added.

This is not ideal, but it does make it more accessible for now.

There is a link in the scrolling menu but that is not visible most of the time.

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Wed 07 Dec 2016, 1:52 pm

Thanks Mark,
I can always find the link because I know where to look Very Happy
However, some members may be unaware of the delights that reside in the download section, or even of it's existence, hence the request for a more 'visual' link.
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:47 pm

Hi All,
It appears that the download page isn't available.

I've tried with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge and all just end up with a blank page!

I've sent Justin an email and hope it can get sorted soon Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Wed 05 Jan 2022, 7:58 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm not too sure what happened there, but I republished the website and it is now back up and running. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 05 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm

HI Justin,
Many thanks, mate Smile

I think there is still a problem. I tried to download Geoff's 3D Class 47 cabview but got the message that the file didn't exist and I was presented with a Dropbox Upload screen!!

I can download from my part of the library OK.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Wed 05 Jan 2022, 9:10 pm

Hi Ged,

It appears that this is the only file that is affected.
I have checked the bulk of the other files and they are all still available.

Unfortunately I am not hosting that file directly, Geoff is. He may have taken the file down for an update or something. I will drop Geoff a note once I get home tonight.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

TSSH Online, our new file hosting site. Empty Trains and Routes

Post  dee4141 Sat 11 Mar 2023, 4:06 pm

Hi Justin...hope this gets to you OK.....it's been a while! Thanks for getting in touch.

You are welcome to take on the SouthEast route and also all of the Train models I have uploaded.

It's such a shame MSTS is going, but I'm sure you will continue to keep all of your own hard work and also the mass of Trains and Routes that will be coming your way!

I wish you " all the best ",

Regards,

Danny

dee4141
dee4141

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 14 Mar 2023, 4:46 am

Hi Danny,

Thanks for allowing the hosting!
I have everything downloaded and will get around to uploading it all soon.

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Fri 07 Apr 2023, 5:06 am

Hi All,

A little bit of an update to the site, I have decided for now to do away with the "newest files" landing page and made the homepage the main download page.
As things are updating quite frequently and some times I am not the best at keeping up, I felt it unfair to the authors to not have their files on the main page.

It is something that I had been thinking about doing for a while and as I am finally on annual leave, I have implemented the change.
Over the coming days I will also be migrating the file hostings to the new Dropbox account.

Regards,
Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down