Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry

4 posters

Go down

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry Empty Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry

Post  j3801 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 7:52 am

Hi Guys,

To further add to this mystery Stephen (sbowness) has pointed out that the last patch isn't with the downloaded files from First Class Simulations, yet the CD that I had ordered from them has the patch:

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry Myster10

I am beginning to wonder what is going on. Could I get people to check the route folder (eb_eastcoast) and check in the folder called "Other" please and report if there is a file called "EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe" present.

Justin

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry Empty Re: Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry

Post  slipperman12 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 10:28 am

Hi Justin,
I don't have EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe anywhere in my collection!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry Empty Re: Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry

Post  Markh5682 Sun 12 Apr 2015, 1:54 pm

Hi Justin.

Just done a check on my HD and found these...........

Missing patch EastCoastExpressPart2Activity5Update.exe Mystry ECE_zpsz6pzfmsd

Not sure if the patch was included within the V2 installers?

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Sun 12 Apr 2015, 3:51 pm

Hi Justin, I've just done a check on my First Class Simulation Hertford North Part 4 Add-on and in
the Other Folder it does not have the Activity 5 Update.
This extra file must have been added to the later edition of the CD and is missing from the earlier ones.

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down