Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheltenham Route

4 posters

Go down

Cheltenham Route Empty Cheltenham Route

Post  steamnut44 Tue 20 Jan 2015, 3:49 pm

I think this has already been mentioned in Tim's thread. Martin Phillips (aka Doc Martin) is back on track with his Cheltenham Route. Martin had not updated the route since 2012 and the topic on UKTrainsim was locked. A few weeks ago, Martin contacted me by email and asked me to pass on a message to Peter Pedlesdon at UKTS because his email address wasn't being recognised by UKTS. He asked me to pass on a message to Pete by PM, because he wasn't sure of Pete's username. Anyway the message was that Martin was having some trouble with the route,  so couldn't update it. As there had been no input from Martin for well over twelve months, Pete locked the topic.
Anyway. Martin is now back on track.  He has had to start from a previous back up, causing the loss of a lot of work, but he is now working on it again and Pete has unlocked the thread again on UKTS.
For future updates on the Cheltenham Route, you will have to look on UKTS, as I don't think Martin has registered for TSSH.

Geoff  
STEAM will ALWAYS be King!   It gave us our Great British railway network, which we all enjoy through simulation
Very Happy
steamnut44
steamnut44

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Route Empty Re: Cheltenham Route

Post  mikehendle Tue 20 Jan 2015, 5:19 pm

Hi
Martins route is actually Chiltern Route and not Cheltenham,It covers the London end of the Great Central from Marylebone north wards,and some of the Great Western route via Greenford,and some of the Underground as well.
Mike

Mikeex Zuid Afrikaans Sporweg employee[i]
mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Tue 20 Jan 2015, 6:54 pm

steamnut44 wrote: as I don't think Martin has registered for TSSH.

Actually Martin did although it was way back in January 2013, not that that is of any consequence but for those interested the UKTS topic can be found HERE - all 64 pages of it!

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:41 pm

Another Route on the agenda and fab it looks too..... Still a lot to do I expect, but he has offered help should I need it.....
It's great we are all there to help one another out.

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  steamnut44 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

Sorry Mike, it should be Chiltern Route. Another senior moment had crept in.

Geoff  
STEAM will ALWAYS be King!   It gave us our Great British railway network, which we all enjoy through simulation
Very Happy
steamnut44
steamnut44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down