Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh

2 posters

Go down

Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh Empty Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh

Post  rufuskins Sat 11 May 2013, 7:47 pm

Following on from my query with respect to LTSR V1, I am looking for confirmation that the Fife - Edinburgh route, which is stated to be a beta version, is a forerunner of the same author's Scottish Central route. Can anyone confirm this?
I have installed it plus 3 activities but not yet run anything on it.
Alec

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh Empty Re: Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh

Post  dee4141 Sat 11 May 2013, 8:16 pm

I believe you're right Alec, that this eventually became Scottish Central.
dee4141
dee4141

Back to top Go down

Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh Empty Re: Fife - Edinburgh Route by Kerr McIntosh

Post  rufuskins Sun 12 May 2013, 1:26 pm

Danny
Thanks for the confirmation.

I installed and ran this route although one activity had a very unusual start Shocked Shocked Shocked !
I shall include this in a post that covers several other superseded downloadable routes; e.g. London-Southampton (early version of Dorset Coast???) and Warrington Railways (early version of Noth West England???).

Alec

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down