Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs

+2
Jonathan David
drivertwopointnull
6 posters

Go down

Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs Empty Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs

Post  drivertwopointnull Sat 08 Jan 2022, 9:13 pm

Hello,

I have searched the net with a fine tooth comb for this add on and it simply can not be found. So i am asking here if anyone knows of anyone that wants to part with this addon for a reasonable amount of money i would appreciate a heads up.

Thank you!

drivertwopointnull

Back to top Go down

Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs Empty Re: Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs

Post  MS302 Sun 09 Jan 2022, 7:42 am

As far as I am aware,it only came as a download,so I cannot see how anyone can legally supply you.I am open to be corrected.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs Empty Re: Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs

Post  Jonathan David Sun 09 Jan 2022, 8:35 am

Post removed
Jonathan

Last edited by Jonathan David on Tue 25 Jan 2022, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 09 Jan 2022, 9:31 am

Hi,
@Jonathan : No, mate, that site is not legitimate!  I'll say no more in an open Forum!!

@Peter : Sorry, but I must correct you! The Scottish Capital Express and the British Rail Sector Pack were originally released on CDs - I have them both in front of me now Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Sun 09 Jan 2022, 11:50 am

Thanks. That is what I suspected and why I asked.
But far too easily found by searching, and hosted on a respectable platform.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Sun 09 Jan 2022, 1:25 pm

Hello Ged,
I was obviously too  late to  get them on CD ! What is on the sector pack ?

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 09 Jan 2022, 2:47 pm

Hi Peter,
The Scottish Capital Express route is set in the early 1980s when everything was BR Blue!

Sectorisation came later in the 1980s which resulted in a great variety of liveries and logos. Making Track's BR Sector Pack is set in the 1990s and contains 21 new activities with 30 new locomotives and multiple units in various liveries.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Sun 09 Jan 2022, 2:55 pm

That would be nice to have !

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  eolesen Tue 07 May 2024, 4:36 pm

I see the rolling stock is available, but what about the route?   I have a full copy myself but I know it's no longer sold by JustTrains.

Who might be able to authorize new sales or distribution on Trainsim.com (we now have a store function if anyone from MT is reading this).

eolesen

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Tue 07 May 2024, 6:33 pm

Hi Eric,
That's a very big bump!!

JustTrains ??

Anyway, Making Tracks disappeared a long time ago but Justin Waite (of this site) successfully negotiated with Dave Babb (of MT) for the original MT stock to be made available from this site. At the time, I believe, re-issue of the routes was deemed not to be possible due to the large number of contributors, some of whom were no longer contactable.
Justin can, no doubt, give more information.

The Sectorisation Pack contained many activities together with stock but was not included in those packs allowed to be re-issued, possibly for similar reasons.
I am not aware that this pack is available, legitimately, anywhere.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Wed 08 May 2024, 12:25 pm

Hi All,

Ged, as always you are spot on!
The routes and certain add-on packs were a "no go" due to all the permissions.
This is where we had to move carefully when releasing the ex-Making Tracks files, certain things could not be release due to a lack of permissions.

Same as when EuropeanBahn closed down, all the routes and stock that had been release were not made available for release for free.
Techincally the only ex-EB stuff that is available is my 67s, 325s, 57/6s and the Mail by Rail pack, as I had been commisioned to build them but the company closed before they could be released and I was never paid for them, so they were legally still mine.

Regards,
Justin

Wanted MT SCE:Scottish Capital Express + expansion packs Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down