Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking BVE / Open BVE content creators or copyright holders

Go down

Seeking BVE / Open BVE content creators or copyright holders Empty Seeking BVE / Open BVE content creators or copyright holders

Post  darwins Fri 24 Apr 2020, 8:48 pm

Hello,

I am a very active user and content creator for OpenRails (and previously for MSTS).

An implementation of the British AWS system should soon be generally available for OpenRails. However to make good use of those I would like to have some better sounds that those that I have at the moment. There are some excellent AWS sounds available with BVE models. I would like to contact the authors or copyright owners for permission to use and distribute those files as freeware for use with OpenRails models. The files that I am particularly interested to use are the following:

AWS.wav
AWSBell2.wav
aws_bing.wav
AWSnew.wav

If you can give permission for me to use any of these files, or tell me how to contact a person who can, I would be grateful. I can be contacted either via this website or directly to darwinesmith[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk

darwins

Back to top Go down