Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  kay183 Tue 05 Nov 2019, 12:41 am

Hi All,
I am new to this forum, I have been a keen MSTS player and builder for quite a few years. My username depicts my liking to  theold Victorian (Australian) Steam train era especially the K Class steam trains on our dismantled Ballarat to Skipton Railway line. I am currently trying to build this branch line. My query lies on trying to obtain a copy of the keighley and worth valley railway route for MSTS. I believe there have been communications between members and I Believe Bob Latimer might be the current custodian. I would gladly contribute to a donation to the relevant people for a copy. Unfortunately I do not have a fast NBN connection only dial up in my area (we are in a dead zone). So I am prepared to pay for the extra cost of cutting the route on a CD. Can anybody assist please.
K183

kay183

Back to top Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Re: Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  slipperman12 Tue 05 Nov 2019, 10:36 am

Hi K183,
You are correct regarding Bob Latimer being the 'custodian' of the MSTS K&WVR route. I know he's still around, but haven't seen any recent posts from him. If he doesn't respond to this thread, I can give you his email address (via PM, of course!).

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Re: Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  Bob Latimer Tue 05 Nov 2019, 7:07 pm

Yep, I'm still around.

Please PM me with your address details and I'll burn a CD and send it to you. The only condition is that you make a donation (the amount is up to you) to the KWVR.

Regards,

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down