Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Arrow LNER Addon

2 posters

Go down

Blue Arrow LNER Addon Empty Blue Arrow LNER Addon

Post  MS302 Mon 11 Feb 2019, 8:10 am

Does anyone have a copy of this that they no longer need/use ?(Not the LNER Pacifics) I am willing to pay for same.Also,has no one else noticed the non revolving wheels on BA's Black 5 and 8F tenders from the Severn Valley addon ?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Blue Arrow LNER Addon Empty Re: Blue Arrow LNER Addon

Post  MS302 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 12:45 pm

Has no one reading this who has the Severn Valley route not noticed this ? or is it something peculiar to my setup ? I have to believe it must be the shape file.Any help/suggestions ?

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Fri 15 Feb 2019, 10:58 pm

Hi MS302,
I have just run the Black 5 and 8F from the SVR route (both CD and download versions) under MSTS and Open Rails; all wheels, including those of the tenders, appear to be turning correctly.

Sorry, but I don't know what could be causing your problem - is it only the tender wheels? You're correct in that it is something to do with the shape file, but I've checked the update and there's nothing affecting those tenders

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  MS302 Sun 17 Feb 2019, 2:30 pm

I have found the problem,not the shape files,just MSTS being picky about how wag/eng files are arranged.

MS302

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 17 Feb 2019, 3:32 pm

Hi Peter,
I have found the problem,not the shape files,just MSTS being picky about how wag/eng files are arranged.
Sorry, mate, but you need to explain what you mean by "arranged".

If you're editing .eng/.wag files to re-arrange their parameters, I'm afraid you're on your own - MSTS WILL be picky! On the other hand, you can't re-arrange the .eng/.wag files within their folder, except by renaming them, and, again, you're on your own with that one!!

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down