Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion

3 posters

Go down

NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion Empty NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion

Post  tonya37 Fri 29 Sep 2023, 1:30 pm

Hi All

It appears (certainly according to MSTS ActMan V3.8 ) that the following stock folders are missing from my installation

NWE_FDB_Mk1_Postal_AB
NWE_PO_Presflo_BlueCircle

I was wondering if perhaps I had accidentally deleted them? Anyway my question is, are they included in the NWE V3.0 route hosted on TSSH? If not does anyone know where I might download them?

This is not particularly worrying as they can be substituted (I hope! - any suggestions?) but I would prefer to run the activity in its original configuration.

Regards

Tony

tonya37

Back to top Go down

NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion Empty Re: NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion

Post  slipperman12 Fri 29 Sep 2023, 2:44 pm

Hi Tony,
Yes, mate, those stock items are included in NWE v3.0, file 10 of 14 (UKTS_34362)

You can still download it if you don't have it, or, maybe you didn't unpack that file?! Smile

I haven't checked the TSSH library, just my own archive!

Cheers,
Ged

EDIT : The current version of MSTS_ActMan is 4.0 and that is more than a year old!!

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion Empty Re: NWE Activity Little North Western Steam Excursion

Post  Scampispeedway Fri 29 Sep 2023, 2:52 pm

Hi Tony, both these files are in Folder 34362 which is 10 of 14

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  tonya37 Fri 29 Sep 2023, 6:14 pm

Ged wrote:Yes, mate, those stock items are included in NWE v3.0, file 10 of 14 (UKTS_34362)
and
Bob wrote:Hi Tony, both these files are in Folder 34362 which is 10 of 14

Thanks to both of you I'll download file 10 from TSSH. I'm on holiday at the moment 6000 miles from home so I only brought what routes I had with me on my laptop, but of course not the original files. Otherwise I would have looked for them myself and not put you both to all the trouble. I guess I must have deleted them along the way. I just happened to browse through the NWE activities, and I figured a nice drive from Preston to Carnforth and onwards would be fun! Nostalgia rules!

The character and atmosphere have been captured very well. Got a shiver when I saw Crag Bank Bridge heave into sight.

Regards

Tony

tonya37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down