Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracks

5 posters

Go down

Tracks Empty Tracks

Post  neanderthal Wed 15 Mar 2023, 2:19 pm

Hello all, does anyone know where I can get Z tracks  & Y tracks. my PC doesn't allow me to down load Z Tracks as its "a cross over" file, or some such thing, but its needed for the Snowdon route. I seem to have y tracks already though haven't got a clue how to copy it from one Route to another, Can I just copy and paste the file over.?
Tracks Open_r19
The above picture is not of the Route I need it for,just added as my latest run.. Thanks Neanderthal

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tracks Empty Re: Tracks

Post  slipperman12 Wed 15 Mar 2023, 4:25 pm

Hi Roger,
Z Tracks and Y Tracks are available from trainsim.com - ztracks.zip, ytrack01.zip & ytrack02.zip

ZTracks is also still available from the address given in the UKTS Snowdon Mountain Railway download screen - http://www.activitysimulatorworld.net/Les_utilitaires/Ztracks.htm

If you've already got Y Tracks installed in another installation, you can copy the Y shape files from the original GLOBAL/SHAPES folder to the new installation's GLOBAL/SHAPES folder and the YCleantrack1.ace und YCleantrack2.ace texture files from the original GLOBAL/TEXTURES and GLOBAL\TEXTURES\Snow folders to the same folders in the new installation..

What is a "cross over file"? More explanation, please Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:02 pm

Sorry Ged it said "Mixed Content"
Tracks 3_copy10
But I've got it now from Train Sim. Thanks for your help,again, I'd be lost without it (Probably am anyway..Roger. Very Happy lol!

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:33 pm

Hi Roger,
Sorry, I still don't understand!!
The trainsim.com library and Forums are being transferred to a new server so maybe you hit it at the wrong time! I don't see any such message, although if you're not a member, perhaps that's why you saw that message?

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:36 pm

Roger, my Kaspersky protection gives me the same message many times when I want to
download a file but I just click on the optopn to keep it anyway and as yet had no problems.

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:37 pm

You could be right,but I am a member. I blame Bing, it never wants you to D/L anything without moaning about it,and in the end thats where I D/L it from.. Very Happy

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:40 pm

I think you're right there Bob, my Browser or whatever has taken a dislike to UKTS for quite a while now, and threw a fit when I tried to renew my Subs .. Roger Embarassed

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Thu 16 Mar 2023, 8:45 am

In terms of Kaspersky, etc. they all throw a bit of a hissy fit when the item to be downloaded is an EXE file; i.e. xxx.exe!

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Sun 19 Mar 2023, 10:28 am

Yeah, These a/v programs seem to go OTT at times regarding downloads. I suppose being over cautious, is better than under cautious, that's why they give the option to override.
Mine (Trend Micro) throws a hissy fit whenever I download anything from TSSH! Laughing
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down