Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revisions to DMU Repaint Uploads

Go down

Revisions to DMU Repaint Uploads Empty Revisions to DMU Repaint Uploads

Post  rufuskins Fri 10 Mar 2023, 4:07 pm

Having completed the changes to the LNWR Coach Packs, I now need to turn my attention to the FG DMU Repaint Packs.
This is a somewhat daunting task as there are a total of 54 to assess and amend as necessary, following the closure of UKTS in August of this year (2023).
For the cab view I enclosed a Common.Cab folder - "DMU 1st Generation Ver2" -, which was included with the kind permission of Clive Heard. My understanding is that this permission allowed inclusion with uploads to TSSH.
For the sounds I enclosed a series of Common.Sound folders which were based on uploads from UKTS. In this instance my understanding is that their inclusion in uploads to TSSH may not be acceptable. Therefore I need to amend the sounds to something which would not be unacceptable.
At this moment in time I'm minded to make use of the Sound folder included with the KIHA 31 from the original MSTS discs.
If anyone can suggest another alternative not directly associated with UKTS then please let me know in this thread.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down