Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASHBURTON ROUTE

5 posters

Go down

ASHBURTON ROUTE Empty ASHBURTON ROUTE

Post  Bronzino Sat 18 Jun 2022, 12:00 am

Evening all, I have recently downloaded the Ashburton Route by REFMAN from UKTS this a an excellent short steam route for which the author should be thanked. However I find that some the activities for the route seem to missing the relevant paths any ideas why.
Thanks for your time:
Ken

Bronzino

Back to top Go down

ASHBURTON ROUTE Empty Re: ASHBURTON ROUTE

Post  Tary5 Sat 18 Jun 2022, 2:59 pm

Hi Ken,

I have just downloaded the Ashburton route again just to refresh my memory of what is supplied with the original download. I seem’s as though there is only one activity in the original download and that is Introduction.act which does not contain any loose consists. Likewise there is only one path :-introduction.pat , one service:- introduction.srv and one dummy traffic file:- 0.txt.

There are six additional activities to download for this route in the UKTS library. File ID’s are

When these are unpacked you should have the following ADDITIONAL files:-
6. act files
22.pat files
30. srv files
5 . trf Files

I am not sure if you have downloaded the additional activities, however all that I can say is that they have all downloaded for me this am and all the files unpacked ok with the above results.

Hope this helps and you are able to solve your issue.

Cheers for now

Terry White

Tary5

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sat 18 Jun 2022, 3:43 pm

Hi Terry & Ken,
There are two versions of the Ashburton route - the original released in March 2006 and v2 in July 2007

I believe the activity downloads 17276 and 17277 are for v2 and the others for the original, so may not run correctly, if at all, if installed into the wrong version.

Which version have you downloaded, Ken?

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronzino Sun 19 Jun 2022, 12:19 am

Hi Terry and Ged, thanks for your time in this matter; Ged I have V2 of the route ( I think lol ) and Terry I have all the files you  mentioned however I also have 5 activities extra namely 1) Ashburton Goods 2)Ashburton Rescue 3)School Run  4 &5 Special Delivery 1&2  and I have no idea where they were downloaded from, these are the activities that have no paths and so the mystery deepens best regards Ken H

Bronzino

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Sun 19 Jun 2022, 8:36 am

I know I should be the last person to offer advice but I have Ashburton v2 and all the five acts work on mine ! The special delivery one means picking up a Wagon carrying a Bell, you can see it on your RHS as you start off. You will need to set the points (manually) to get up the siding its on,Drag it out to where you started and come out of Manual, then off you go.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronzino Sun 19 Jun 2022, 1:01 pm

Hi all, thanks for all your info. after lots of  head scratching it turned out that I had not downloaded all of the files for version 2 which became apparent when  I used UKTS search screen and all of the files necessary for Ash V2 appeared; they were downloaded and now all is Ok thanks for your patience and advice. Regards KenH

Bronzino

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tary5 Sun 19 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm

Hi Ken,

Rewarded perseverance and great result!!

Cheers

Terry W.

Tary5

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Thu 23 Jun 2022, 6:48 pm

Hi Ken, I've the three versions of this Route V1, 1.5 and V2 and the ones you are missing are all from the
Version 1 which are obviously in the March 2006 download files.

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

Post  Bronzino Thu 23 Jun 2022, 11:37 pm

Hi Bob thanks for the info I will run through the UKTS files route and activity files and check my route for the of those missing  acts etc.
Regards KenH

Bronzino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down