Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer of files to TSSH download page

+2
Jonathan David
rufuskins
6 posters

Go down

Transfer of files to TSSH download page Empty Transfer of files to TSSH download page

Post  j3801 Sun 06 Mar 2022, 10:45 am

Hi Everybody,

This is just a quick update with regards to Alec's files.
As Alec no longer uses Dropbox, and future of UKTS is unclear, Alec and I have agreed to house as many of his files on the TSSH download site as possible, with myself doing the Dropbox hosting for him.

Please bear with us as we get the files transferred over and uploaded.

Obviously due to the time differences between the UK where Alec is and Australia where I am, and the fact that I am working, will mean it will be a little while before everything is transferred across.

If anybody else wishes to transfer their files across please let me know!

Justin

Transfer of files to TSSH download page Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Transfer of files to TSSH download page Empty Re: Transfer of files to TSSH download page

Post  rufuskins Mon 07 Mar 2022, 4:39 pm

Only too pleased to see the LNWR carriages, LYR wagons and the FG DMU repaints be made available on TSSH.
I have now transferred all the files across to Justin and in the fullness of time they should appear.
Whilst Bob Latimer helped make the FG DMUs BIN compliant it is likely that they may not necessarily work properly in Open Rails.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Transfer of files to TSSH download page Empty Re: Transfer of files to TSSH download page

Post  j3801 Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:29 pm

Hi All,

All of Alec's files that he has sent through are now available on the download site.

After going through the site and finding a few files missing, we have been working on getting this sorted.
One issue has popped up however:
One activity by Terry Cunliffe is miss behaving. It has been uploaded to my Dropbox and linked through and is working for me across multiple platforms, but Terry is reporting that the link isn't working.
The activity is: The Latimer's return from Morcambe.

Can somebody please check to see if the file is linking through or not please?

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan David Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:34 pm

I just downloaded the Latimers go to Morecambe file and everything seemed to be there including a lot of stock.
Jonathan

Jonathan David

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Fri 11 Mar 2022, 9:41 pm

Hi Justin,
Downloaded OK here, also Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Sat 12 Mar 2022, 8:15 am

Hi Guys!

Thank you for confirming that for me!
I thought that I was doing something wrong!

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Sun 13 Mar 2022, 9:44 pm

Having a personal connection, I thought I should check this one out.  Transfer of files to TSSH download page 1f600

The link is supposed to be "The Latimers Return From Morcambe" but the file downloaded is "The Latimers Go To Morcambe".

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 14 Mar 2022, 11:09 am

Hi Bob & Justin,
There are two activities on UKTS - "The Latimers Go To Morecambe" and   "The Latimers Return From Morecambe".

The one uploaded to the TSSH library is the former, NOT the latter.  Unfortunately, the download link name has been changed, but the content is still the former!!
A complication is that the screenshot shown IS from the "Return" activity!!

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Mon 14 Mar 2022, 2:20 pm

I've had problems in trying to upload these files after the "GO to Morecambe" went 'missing', and that's possibly where the confusion has arisen
I'm going to attempt to delete what's there, and then again try to re-upload them both from a clean slate.
Be later today though (on grandchildren duties at the moment!)
Cheers
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Mon 14 Mar 2022, 6:05 pm

OK, The Latimer's Return from Morecambe activity is back on the Download site. I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm the download, please.
However, I'm unable to upload the 'Latimer's go to Morecambe' activity as the site says that the file is too big to accept (72.5mb, and the file limit is 10mb). Obviously due to the stock pack included. This is the initial problem I had.
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers,
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Mon 14 Mar 2022, 7:19 pm

Hi Terry.

I can confirm that the return activity is now downloaded from the return activity link on the site.

(Interesting that you managed to upload the original activity before and it wouldn't let you now.)

Regards,

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 15 Mar 2022, 3:34 am

Hi All,

The "go to" activity has now been re-added under its correct name.
I do apologise for the confusion, I guess I should have checked the files properly before linking them.

The main reason that the "go to" file can't be hosted by the site is, as a "free website" it has limited file space available to it.
So maximum file size is limited to under 10mb, which is fair enough. That is why I have been hosting the larger files through my Dropbox.
It's a bit of a round about way, but when you are on a budget - what works, works.

If anybody else wishes to have their files hosted please let me know!

Justin

j3801
j3801
Admin

Back to top Go down