Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid East Coast

2 posters

Go down

Mid East Coast Empty Mid East Coast

Post  neanderthal Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:50 pm

Well I don't want to gush, but this appears to be what I have been waiting for.I didn't really expect the difference to ME+ to be so great, but it is.Mid East Coast Open_r19
Mid East Coast Open_r20
I've just done a Route exploration in 70000 Britannia and I am really impressed, a top speed of 80 MPH where allowed and great scenery to boot.

Thanks to OR theres life in the old girl yet.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mid East Coast Empty Re: Mid East Coast

Post  slipperman12 Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:29 pm

Hi Roger,
I fully agree with you - Mick's done a fantastic job with this route!
I, too, took the Britannia up to over 80mph - great sound! - on the BilsthorpeWBurton to BilsthorpeWBurton path (!) as far as my home town, Worksop. The scenery is really impressive and looks most realistic; I shouldn't pick any one area out, but Langwith was brilliant!!

I did notice some 'strange' signal indications, especially for the opposite direction of travel and, mostly, with dwarf signals, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the building of the route itself.

This route has been well worth the wait - well done, sir!

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down