Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches?

3 posters

Go down

Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches? Empty Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches?

Post  rufuskins Tue 01 Dec 2015, 2:32 pm

Now that the majority of the 32ft 1in LNWR 6 wheeled carriages are now complete I need to finalise the sound line. Obviously I could use the default genpasswagsteam.sms but if anyone can recommend an alternative I would be grateful? I did wonder about using something from the short wheelbase fitted wagon folder?

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches? Empty Re: Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches?

Post  StephenRWells Tue 01 Dec 2015, 2:46 pm

Hi Alec,

Unless there is anything better elsewhere then definitely use the short wheelbase fitted wagon especially for the horse coach. The bogie coach sounds would sound awful.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches? Empty Re: Recommended sounds for 6 wheeled coaches?

Post  ianmacmillan Wed 02 Dec 2015, 1:20 am

Never tried it myself but try some tender sounds.

Most UK tenders were 6 wheel.

ianmacmillan

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 02 Dec 2015, 8:55 am

In the short term I've adopted the Short Wheelbase Fitted wagon sounds but it never occurred to me to look at tender sounds!

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down