Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulleid Sounds

2 posters

Go down

Bulleid Sounds Empty Bulleid Sounds

Post  35005CP Wed 24 Apr 2013, 10:10 pm

Hi all,
On my Forum, I have my Bulleid Sound/s at the beginning of the opening of the forum. I was wondering how I can convert these sounds before setting off for creating/adding to the UKTS upload and how and when they appear? Obviously they would need adding to the common.sound folder under Bulleid_LightPacific. But how do I go about doing this? I guess I will have to split it up as seperate .Wav file/s?
This amongst working on trying to do my first Trainset using TSM and Activities is only as an interim.
Thanks
Andy
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Bulleid Sounds Empty Re: Bulleid Sounds

Post  slipperman12 Wed 24 Apr 2013, 11:16 pm

Hi Andy,
I take it that you've got your own recording of a Bulleid Pacific and you wish to use it within MSTS instead of the usual Bulleid (or even Bullied!) sounds. If so, good luck, as far as I can make out, it's not a job for the faint-hearted!! The .sms file controls how the individual .wav files play, but they have to be modified to match the speed of the loco. Also, each wav file has to flow seamlessly into the next one, faster or slower, as well as with itself.

Sorry if I've incorrectly interpreted your post!

I think the existing Bulleid sounds, by Mike Ellis, are some of the best MSTS sounds I've heard (IMHO)!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down