Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T S Modeler

5 posters

Go down

T S Modeler Empty T S Modeler

Post  menacery6 Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:19 pm

Hi Everybody,
I am building a Station in TS Modeler, The first basic version loaded into MSTS Ok, Although quite a few errors. I started version Two with the intention of correcting these errors and adding a few more details and one modification. The error message I get is. Conversion unsuccessful  Error, No Error. I have looked at the error report and the only thing that might point to it is. Named Shader, TexDiff, BlendATexdiff.  My project has 52 parts but will be reduced, 3796 vertices, 1496 polys, after conversion 3796. I have no Untextured Polygons and no Orphaned parts. I Wont touch the non planar polygons as it messes up the Textures. Part Geometrys are Ok. Any suggestions?.
menacery6
menacery6

Back to top Go down

T S Modeler Empty Re: T S Modeler

Post  dee4141 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 10:51 pm

Check your part names - make sure the letters are continuous with no gaps.
dee4141
dee4141

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:16 pm

Hi Dennis.

I have moved this topic to the help section, it will get more attention and more possible answers here. OK

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

T S Modeler Empty Error update

Post  menacery6 Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:33 pm

I have tried removing a part at a time and seeing if it will convert but no joy. I got down to the last part. Still no joy, But the error file only had (TEXDIFF) The Blendatexdiff had gone) Then I tried loading each separate part, still wont convert, same error message. Each time I remove the error message from TSM but it keeps coming back. I have tried reinstalling TSM and even went on another computer but no. I have installed previous projects without problem. The whole of this projects shapes or textures seem corrupted. I have remade one or two but nothing. I have checked all part names for gaps, all OK. My Next is to load the original station and fix each error in turn, testing as I go until it wont load again, and check the last part that caused the error. I will com back to you soon as I get something .
menacery6
menacery6

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 05 Nov 2015, 8:53 pm

Hi Dennis,

I am more than happy to check and test it for you if you would like to send it to me? Maybe a fresh pair of eyes might beable to find out what the problem might be?

Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

T S Modeler Empty New Pair Of eyes

Post  menacery6 Fri 06 Nov 2015, 3:06 pm

Sounds Good, how do i go about it.
Dennis.
menacery6
menacery6

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampispeedway Fri 06 Nov 2015, 5:14 pm

Hi Dennis, when something like this happens, I usually send a PM to the person willing to help
and ask for his normal E-Mail address so that later on you can send him a message and attach
a zip folder containing the problem file and then they can open this up to access your work.

Bob
Scampispeedway
Scampispeedway

Back to top Go down

T S Modeler Empty Problem Sorted

Post  menacery6 Fri 04 Dec 2015, 2:27 pm

Had some help from Andy,who looked at it and converted it ok. Decided to carry on playing with it until I had the answer, which was non planar polys on a part that had previously converted and loaded ok in an earlier version of the model. Thanks to all who offered help & assistance Ill post some pics for you to see.
Dennis.
menacery6
menacery6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down