Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch)

2 posters

Go down

London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch) Empty London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch)

Post  slipperman12 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:00 pm

Hi,
For those with a particular interest in the London Underground, this video can be downloaded from : www.video125.tv   It's FREE and runs for over 50 minutes.
The only catch is that you have to give your name and email address, obviously for marketing purposes!   It is not the full £15 DVD, which also covers the City Branches.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch) Empty London Underground - Driver's Eye View (almost!)

Post  slipperman12 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:15 pm

I've been working on a (very mini-) project in which I've developed an interest in the London Underground, in particular the 150th anniversary celebrations last year!

This is a video I found, which I think shows a steam loco as we all remember them - working hard, making a wonderful noise  Very Happy   I believe this video was taken on the last day of the May 2013 event and that this loco (L150) failed with a hot-box; whether it was after this run, I don't know.

I even turned the telly off, so I could watch it without interruption!  Hope you enjoy it Smile

Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch) Empty Re: London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch)

Post  neanderthal Thu 28 Aug 2014, 7:06 pm

Certainly did enjoy it,thanks for posting.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch) Empty Re: London Underground - Driver's Eye View - The Northern Line (West End Branch)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down