Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum

5 posters

Go down

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Empty Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum

Post  35005CP Wed 09 Apr 2014, 11:18 am

Hi all,
To post Pictures on the TSSH Forum here is a step by step guide. Any problems please let me know.

Step 1

When Replying to a post on a thread click on the following;

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Click_10

Step 2

Click on Browse to select the location of your JPEG, BMP File etc.......

Step 3

Click on the Dropdown Box beside Resize Image to select the Image Size

Step 4

Click on Host it

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Host_i10

Step 5

Another box will appear as shown below;

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Anothe10

Step 6

Click on Copy the 2nd option down under Image and on the prompt box click on Allow Access;
Image below;
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Copy__10

Step 7

Right click on the post of the thread and select Paste;
Image below;
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Paste10

You will then get a load of text like this;
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Line_o10

Et voila when you click Send you will get your picture showing in the post of that thread.

To carry on posting pictures on the same post click on the Upload as Underlined here;
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Upload10

Any problems please let me know!
Cheers
Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Empty Re: Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum

Post  slipperman12 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 3:16 pm

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the tutorial!  I never thought of looking THERE for the icons - doh!! Embarassed 

However, after clicking on the second "Copy" button, I get .... nothing!   I appreciate that I may be doing something wrong, but have followed your instructions, "to the letter" three times without success!

I have now done it by accessing servimg.com directly and copying the link from there!!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 09 Apr 2014, 7:23 pm

Ged et al
What I do is this; once the second screen is open, I actually highlight and copy the line within the image box, and then paste that line in the post. With Andy's method I believe that after you have clicked on "copy" the line is highlighted and you then place the cursor over it right click and click on "copy" and then place cursor in the post and right click to "paste". To all intents and purpose its more or less the same method - I have actually used both.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 09 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm

Hi Alec,
Thank you!
I was waiting for the prompt box with "Allow access", which never appeared!  Having a look back at Andy's tutorial, I see that box is headed "Internet Explorer" - I don't run IE, so maybe that why it wasn't displayed!
Your post makes it clear what I should have done Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:11 am

Hi Ged,
Apologies for not seeing this until today. I had a manic day yesterday and it seems as though today is going to be pretty much the same....
Can I take it from the posts that you have now got this to work okay now?
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Thu 10 Apr 2014, 1:27 pm

Hi Andy,
Yes, thanks mate!
It's in your workshop thread.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Sun 11 May 2014, 8:51 am

Hi Andy.
I am attempting to post a picture, by following your tuional on this thread, but am getting absolutly nowhere with it.
I have clicked on the first screen (third icon to the left of youtube) then browse, which has put "My pictures" which
contains the picture I wanted to post. That is as far as I can get because it locks up and I get a "Doink" sound.
I do not understand the bit about dropbox, what is this? and how does it work?
Also I have an email from www.serving.com. telling me that my account has been created. I have never asked them
for an account, as I am running windows XP home,I am rather dubious about replying to them.
Im afraid that I will need more help, Im sure it is simple and straight forward for those of you who have full computer knowledge.
But this is far to technical for someone like me who has never worked in an office and does not have any computer skills.

So any help very much appreciated.
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sun 11 May 2014, 10:02 am

Andy
"Servimg" is the service used by our forum provider to store the images that we use. You will have noted that I have posted more than a fair few images, and so far have never had any problems with them.
Once I have clicked on the relevant icon, I then navigate to the jpg I wish to post using the [choose file] button and double click on it. I then click on the [host it] button at the bottom and a second screen appears as illustrated in Andy's post. You then follow the instructions, etc.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 11 May 2014, 4:14 pm

Hi Andy & Alec,
Although I have posted images since Andy (3500CP)'s tutorial, I couldn't get it to work for me, and I've just tried it again without success, as it is written.
May I offer my observations?

Step 2 - There is no "Browse" button - use the "Choose File" button
Step 6 - When clicking on the 2nd "Copy" button nothing happens, except that the entry in the adjacent box is highlighted; no prompt box with "Allow Access" appears. My method is to right-click on the highlighted text and select "Copy" then move the cursor into the body of the post being created, right-click and select "Paste". Please note that clicking the 2nd "Copy" button DOESN'T place anything on the clipboard!

Hope this helps! Could it be because the Win 7 process is different to that of XP?

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Sun 11 May 2014, 5:42 pm

Hi Everyone,
I really should have made this into a 'Sticky' / Locked Thread... This detracts the Tutorial for anyone else wanting to check how to post images.... I have just checked and double-checked my tutorial and works a treat.... It doesn't matter on the Operating System that you have installed. They all work the same....
These set of Instructions I should have added are that for Internet Explorer..... If you are using another Web Browser (ie Firefox, Chrome) please let me know and I will post a set of Instrcutions for those browsers..... If that is the case I will rename and split this thread as soon as I get some feedback.
Thanks
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 11 May 2014, 6:32 pm

Hi Andy,
My apologies  Embarassed - you are quite correct in that your tutorial applies to Internet Explorer.
My regular browser is Google Chrome and the procedure has to be amended as in my previous post.
I have also tested with Mozilla Firefox : In step 2, the "Browse" button does appear, as in IE, but in Step 7, the procedure as I detailed for Chrome should be applied.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Sun 11 May 2014, 9:10 pm

Hi Ged,
No problems.... As long as I know now where the problem lies as to my set of Instructions, I can go ahead after feedback from others and create Tutorials for posting pictures with other Browsers.
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Mon 12 May 2014, 5:03 pm

Hi everyone.
I still can not get anywhere with this. Still unable to move the picture I wanted to post from "my pictures"
Clicking on the icon The top says upload image (in blue)
underneath, is File with a panel saying C/Documents and Settings\Andrew\My Documents\My (Pictures) the last bit is covered
underneath that is url
underneath that is a panel saying Resise Image 800PX width (for forums)
I do not appear to have a dropdown box and I cannot get any further. The picture I originally wanted to post was of 33029
hauling the London Transport 4TC on the Swanage railway. I also took two more pictures of the return working last night passing
Shawford between Eastleigh and Winchester.
Should the picture I want to post be placed somewhere else?
Sorry, but I find all this extremly complicated.
Cheers
Andy (Moody)

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 12 May 2014, 6:08 pm

Hi Andy,
You've got the screen which says " Resize Image 800 px width (for forum)".  Under that is a "Host it" button - left-click on it and you'll get the next screen which has 3 options, Thumbnail, Image and Image url; left-click on the middle "Copy" button.  If you are using IE, this is where you get the box to "Allow access", but if you're running Chrome or Firefox, all that happens is that the address in the box beside the "Copy" you've clicked is highlighted.   If you're not using IE, right-click on the highlighted address and select Copy from the list of options; move the cursor to where you want the image to appear in your post, right-click and select Paste.  You should now see the same address line in your post. That's it! If you want to make sure it's there, left-click on the "Preview" button at the bottom of the new message screen and you should see it in all its glory Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Mon 12 May 2014, 10:03 pm

slipperman12 wrote:Hi Andy,
You've got the screen which says " Resize Image 800 px width (for forum)".  Under that is a "Host it" button - left-click on it and you'll get the next screen which has 3 options, Thumbnail, Image and Image url; left-click on the middle "Copy" button.  If you are using IE, this is where you get the box to "Allow access", but if you're running Chrome or Firefox, all that happens is that the address in the box beside the "Copy" you've clicked is highlighted.   If you're not using IE, right-click on the highlighted address and select Copy from the list of options; move the cursor to where you want the image to appear in your post, right-click and select Paste.  You should now see the same address line in your post.  That's it!  If you want to make sure it's there, left-click on the "Preview" button at the bottom of the new message screen and you should see it in all its glory Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Hello Ged/Roger.
Thanks Roger for the PM, I am actually running Internet Explorer with windows XP Home, I have this time managed to get the picture
to "copy" over from my pictures but there is no Copy button on the host an inage screen, so it times itself out and thats as far as I can get.
How do I find the copy screen?
I really think that I am going to have to give this up as a bad job.
Thanks anyway.
Now that I have retired, I was hoping to be able to at some point try and make my own activities but somehow I dont think that is an option. Crying or Very sad 
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Mon 12 May 2014, 10:35 pm

Hi Andy,
Sorry you're having problems!
All I can suggest is that, as you're using Internet Explorer, follow the tutorial step by step and tell us exactly at which step you DON'T get the display as shown; please describe in as much detail as possible what is shown on your screen.
I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this, so don't give up  Smile 

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Mon 12 May 2014, 11:27 pm

Sorry you're having problems!
All I can suggest is that, as you're using Internet Explorer, follow the tutorial step by step and tell us exactly at which step you DON'T get the display as shown; please describe in as much detail as possible what is shown on your screen.
I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this, so don't give up  Smile 

Cheers,
Ged

Hi Ged.
I press icon third to the left of the yootube button which brings up the upload images screen.
I click browse which brings up my pictures.
I click on the selected picture and press select. This starts to download and the ten green squares eventually disapear
Then nothing, The screen does not change, in the tuional it says
Step 3 Click on the Dropdown Box beside Resize Image to select the Image Size It does not say how to find this
so as far as I can see there is no dropdown box or "Click" button.
I guess that there is, but where or how to look for it evades me.

If I press Host it again I get a message in red letters "No picture selected for upload.
and thats about as far as I can get so far.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Tue 13 May 2014, 8:18 am

Hi Andy,
You have my personal email address don't you? Do you know how to do screen grabs? (Pressing Ctrl & Print Screen buttons and then pasting it into paint and saving the files?)
The Resize Image box has a dropdown arrow. You just click on this and select the size that you want (1024px etc)
You then click on the host it button beneath this. You may need to wait a little while for the box to appear.
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Tue 13 May 2014, 10:08 am

Hi Andy,
After you've clicked on the third option to the left of YouTube (pop-up shows "Host an image"), you get this display :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin11
When you've selected your image, this is how it should look :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin12
After clicking on the "Host it" button :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin13
When the middle "Copy" button is pressed :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin14
After the "Allow access" button is pressed :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin16
Once you are at this point, move your cursor into your message box, right-click and select paste, at which point you'll get something like this appearing :
Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum Postin18

Note that the file name shown in the above path is not necessarily the same as that of the image you are posting.  This is OK!  It's because the file name is limited to 8 characters in this interface.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Tue 13 May 2014, 10:46 am

Thanks Ged.
I will have a look at it this evening. Got a busy day.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Tue 13 May 2014, 10:47 pm

Hi Ged.
How do I get my computer to display the thumnail/copy screen? I have made a couple of attempts again tonight.
What am I doing wrong? I initally hit the Host an image button located three icons to the left of the youtube icon.
Is this correct?
This indeed brings up the upload your image screen
Next I click the browse button which in turn opens my pictures, I select the picture and click on select, on the my pictures screen.
I then click on Host it, the picture appears to upload, but when the green bars at the bottom finish, nothing moves or happens.
If I click on the host it button again I get a message in red letters saying No pictures selected for upload.
I am clearly doing something wrong but I don't know what Rolling Eyes  Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Tue 13 May 2014, 11:26 pm

Hi Andy,
You are definitely correct with choosing the correct icon.
It sounds like an issue to me with Internet Explorer. Have you tried to clear your Internet Cache? Have you tried another Web Browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome?
As I said previously on this thread if you wish to contact me off here via email with some things to try I will endeavour to help. I will if you follow the next steps give you some remote assistance. (this means I can log on remotely to you're machine to look for the cause of the problem)

Sending a Remote Assistance Invitation
1.Open Help and Support Center by clicking Start, and then clicking Help and Support.
2.Under Ask for Assistance click Invite a friend to connect to your computer with Remote Assistance.
3.The Remote Assistance page is displayed. Click Invite someone to help you.
4.There are three available options for sending the Remote Assistance invitation: Windows Messenger, email, or saving the invitation as a file. Choose one of the three options, and then follow the directions. With the email or Save as Invitation methods, the Novice will be given the opportunity to protect the session with a password. The Novice must also select a time period when the invitation will automatically expire. The Novice can expire any invitation at any time by clicking the View invitation status link on the Remote Assistance page that is referred to in Step 3.
5.When the Expert receives the invitation, the Expert is prompted for the password which the Novice set. After supplying this password, the Expert can initiate the Remote Assistance session.
6.After the Expert initiates the session, the Novice's computer verifies the password that the Expert entered.
7.The Novice's computer also checks to make sure that the invitation that the Expert used is a valid invitation and that the invitation is still open.
8.If the invitation is open and the password is correct, the Novice receives a notification stating that the Expert wants to start the session now and the Novice is prompted to start the Remote Assistance session.
9.If the Novice chooses to start the session, the Remote Assistance Novice chat dialog box will open on the Novice's computer and the Remote Assistance Expert console opens on the Expert's computer. At this point, the Expert can see everything on the Novice computer, in real time.
10.The Expert can request to take control of the Novices computer at this point by clicking the Take Control button on the Expert console. This sends a message to the Novice's computer notifying the Novice that the Expert is requesting to take control of the computer. The message provides the following three methods by which the Novice can stop the Experts control of their computer:
Press the ESC key.
Hold down the CTRL key, and then press the C key.
Click the
Stop Control
button next to the Novice's chat window.

Cheers

Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Wed 14 May 2014, 12:30 am

Hi Andy.
Thanks very much, will try this tomorrow evening, at the moment I have just done a disc cleanup.
Yes I do have your email address so will post directly to you.
I do have Google chrome but NOT as my internet provider, I only downloaded it last week as Virgin customers cannot
acsess Youtube Google earth and Google translate, I do have Gmail but have no idea how to acsess it and dont really
want to eirher! No instructions came with it!
I really would like to keep internet explorer for my MSTS stuff.
Of course this comes directly on top of windows closing down support for XP, they can only suggest I upgrade to windows
8.1 I think not! So with windows 7 suffering the same thing in two or three years time Looks like i am stuffed.
How do I check or clear the cache, Is this the same as going into the explorer bar and clearing history which I do reguarly.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Wed 14 May 2014, 7:35 am

andrew moody wrote:
How do I check or clear the cache, Is this the same as going into the explorer bar and clearing history which I do reguarly.
Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy,
That is fine. Another thing you might want to try is resetting your Internet Explorer Settings? follow these steps in Internet Exxplorer;

1) Click on Tools
2) Internet Options
3) Advanced
4) Click on Restore Advanced Settings
5) Click on Reset
6) Tick the box Delete Personal Settings
7) Click on Reset
Cool Click on Apply
9) Click on OK.

You will have to go and re-login to the TSSH Forum again, but give it a go after following these steps.
Also do you have a Firewall Installed?

I have a few other ideas, but please do try posting pictures with Google Chrome and see if you get the same problem. What we need to do is check to see if it is a problem with Internet Explorer or something else on your machine.
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 14 May 2014, 3:21 pm

Hi Gentlemen,
My screenshots included above were taken while I was using Internet Explorer 11 so the problem may be with either some settings in Andy's PC, or his ISP. Note that if using Chrome or Firefox, the procedure for getting the image into a post is slightly different - see my earlier post.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Wed 14 May 2014, 3:58 pm

slipperman12 wrote:Hi Gentlemen,
My screenshots included above were taken while I was using Internet Explorer 11 so the problem may be with either some settings in Andy's PC, or his ISP.  Note that if using Chrome or Firefox, the procedure for getting the image into a post is slightly different - see my earlier post.

Cheers,
Ged

Hi Ged.
I have internet explorer I think its eight or somthing like that.
Andy is gong to remotely help me this evening so we weill see how it goes.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 14 May 2014, 5:47 pm

Hi Andy,
I'm sure you'll be fine! It is the other Andy's business, after all Smile
Out of interest, will you be using TeamViewer? I ask because I used it recently to help Art and found it very easy to set up and use.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Wed 14 May 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine!  It is the other Andy's business, after all Smile
Out of interest, will you be using TeamViewer?   I ask because I used it recently to help Art and found it very easy to set up and use.

Cheers,
Ged

Hi Ged and Andy,
Nope, I'm going to use Microsoft's built in Remote service tool. I have Teamviewer Installed on my machine. So I might even get Andy to download it if the MS one fails.....
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Wed 14 May 2014, 11:23 pm

Hello everyone.
I would like to thank Andy for his remote assistance tonight to try and get me to sucsessfully post pictures.
Sadly I still cannot get the thumnail screen to open so am back to square one.
I have tried holding down the Host it button whilst the picture has downloaded I have opened the dropdown box
next to the resize image box which appears to show the correct size.
But nothing else happens.
Should the Thumnail screen open automatically or should I have to click on somthing?
I really dont think that I am going to be able to get this to work.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Wed 14 May 2014, 11:58 pm

andrew moody wrote:Hello everyone.
I would like to thank Andy for his remote assistance tonight to try and get me to sucsessfully post pictures.
Sadly I still cannot get the thumnail screen to open so am back to square one.
I have tried holding down the Host it button whilst the picture has downloaded I have opened the dropdown box
next to the resize image box which appears to show the correct size.
But nothing else happens.
Should the Thumnail screen open automatically or should I have to click on somthing?
I really dont think that I am going to be able to get this to work.
Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy and Everyone,
Andy you have an email waiting - Do you have a microphone on your PC/Laptop that you are using.... That is the only next thing to try and talk you through bit by bit as it works fine.
The Resize Image box with the dropdown arrow – Click on that and select 1024PX.
After that point you select Host it with the left click on the mouse……
Everything is Left click of the mouse button. The only thing that is right click of the mouse button is when you have the 3 options appear, of which you highlight the middle option and left click on Copy; go to you're message post section and then you right click with the mouse and then left click on Paste and 'Et Voila' …. And currently we need to get you to that…
Cheers
Andy
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Thu 15 May 2014, 12:59 am

35005CP wrote:[quote="Hi Andy and Everyone,
Andy you have an email waiting - Do you have a microphone on your PC/Laptop that you are using.... That is the only next thing to try and talk you through bit by bit as it works fine.
The Resize Image box with the dropdown arrow – Click on that and select 1024PX.
After that point you select Host it with the left click on the mouse……
Everything is Left click of the mouse button. The only thing that is right click of the mouse button is when you have the 3 options appear, of which you highlight the middle option and left click on Copy; go to you're message post section and then you right click with the mouse and then left click on Paste and 'Et Voila'  …. And currently we need to get you to that…
Cheers
Andy
Cheers
Andy

Well this is whats happening/not happening
The first box says upload your image, the resize box is set at 800PX
I click browse which opens my Pictures, I select the picture (33029 hauling the LT 4TC) I click select on the my pictures
This puts text into the panel I then open dropdown box and select 1024PX
then click on host it and watch the picture download.
When the download completes, the text disapears, the selector reverts to 800PX and I am left staring at an empty box
How do I get my computer to progress to the next stage?
I have only left clicked all the time through this.
I still do not understand why I cannot get any further, or what is preventing the thumnail screen from apearing.
Now I have tried my best to describe what I did this last time, Im wondering if there is somthing in the Tools section that is preventing the
thumnail and subsequent screens from showing.
Hope this is of help to you Andy Im afraid I do not have a microphone.
Cheers and a big thankyou for trying to help me.
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Thu 15 May 2014, 7:37 am

Mmmm . . I was under the impression that the forum/servimg worked on a 800 max size for the picture. Have you tried to upload without altering the drop down size box?

Having just looked at the drop down box the only size that relates to the forums is the 800: the 1024 refers to wallpaper! Please try uploading at the 800 size?

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 15 May 2014, 9:45 am

Hi Andy,
Not a problem. I don't understand why you are having an issue, that when I login to your PC I can get it to go through and upload without any problems at all???  Shocked Surprised 
The only thing I can suggest is if you have an IT guy whom deals with your PC to get him try and do it?
I have sent you a Teamviewer meeting in the hope it might work better with this application; rather than the Microsoft one??
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Thu 15 May 2014, 12:05 pm

Hi Everyone.
I have located the source of the problem (I think) It is the actual picture that I have been trying to upload from my pictures
that will not work. 33029 hauling the 4TC.
Now,Last night Andy selected an alternative picture from my collection and sucsessfully posted it.
I have been experimenting and did the same with one of my T9 in Cornwall shots, and yes the thumnail screen popped up
The next obstacle is the right click pop up screen which says undo,cut, copy,paste,delete and select all.
The only one that is highlighted is copy, the rest are faint.
This suggests that somewhere I have a box that is not ticked or whatever.
Im now feeling more confident but obviously need to know why some of my pictures will upload but others wont.
I will need some further advice please and will have another go this evening.
Many Thanks.
Andy Moody

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 15 May 2014, 3:29 pm

andrew moody wrote:Hi Everyone.
I have located the source of the problem (I think) It is the actual picture that I have been trying to upload from my pictures
that will not work. 33029 hauling the 4TC.
Now,Last night Andy selected an alternative picture  from my collection and sucsessfully posted it.
I have been experimenting and did the same with one of my T9 in Cornwall shots, and yes the thumnail screen popped up
The next obstacle is the right click pop up screen which says undo,cut, copy,paste,delete and select all.
The only one that is highlighted is copy, the rest are faint.
This suggests that somewhere I have a box that is not ticked or whatever.
Im now feeling more confident but obviously need to know why some of my pictures will upload but others wont.
I will need some further advice please and will have another go this evening.
Many Thanks.
Andy Moody

Hi Andy,
Could you possibly email me the picture please and I will have a look at it for you?
Thanks
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 15 May 2014, 3:54 pm

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum 14_05_10

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Thu 15 May 2014, 4:05 pm

Hi Andy
You already have them then, That defently suggests that my computer has somthing switched off, If only I knew
what it was!Rolling Eyes 
That is the very shot that I wanted to post in your workshop thread, you couldnt transfer it to the post about the TC
units.
Thanks for your continuing help.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Thu 15 May 2014, 6:52 pm

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum 11_06_10

5043 Earl of Mount Edgecumbe Passing Savernake on a Paddington Bristol via Westbury.

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Thu 15 May 2014, 7:02 pm

Hi Andy,that's a great picture of a fantastic Engine.Glad you got there in the end,Regards, Very Happy

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody Thu 15 May 2014, 7:48 pm

Posting Pictures on the TSSH Forum 11_08_10

6 Car Hastings DEMU  "1001" descends Christchurch bank en route to Weymouth
Thanks Andy I am completly up and running Your help was most appreciated.
Cheers
Andy

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Thu 15 May 2014, 7:51 pm

There's no stopping him, now Smile

Well Done, Andy!!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Thu 15 May 2014, 8:10 pm

Nice one Andy - Great job mate! Keep going!! Superb pictures by the way!!! Yay glad you got there in the end!!!  Very Happy Razz Wink Clapping OK 
Cheers
Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down