Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery tour 1 Lost Britannia to York

2 posters

Go down

Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York Empty Mystery tour 1 Lost Britannia to York

Post  neanderthal Mon 07 Apr 2014, 8:23 pm

Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York B510Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York B410Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York B310Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York B210Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York B110
A great Sim this one,it takes the "Long and Winding" Route to York.I didn't actually find you needed to get up to Line speed at any time,and with some handy Halts on the way its got lots of natural places to save.Two or three times on the trip you are informed of what time you should actually be where you are.I was a bit worried about the Water,so took the chance of topping up on the way.I  arrived at York 3 min's early with 5% of Coal in the Tender,watched the AI's go by,ran light engine to the sidings,topped up with Water and Coal and made my way to await my next trip

Last edited by neanderthal on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hadn't really realised the 3 parts.)

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mystery tour 1   Lost Britannia to York Empty Re: Mystery tour 1 Lost Britannia to York

Post  rufuskins Tue 08 Apr 2014, 8:04 am

Don't stop now, as it's all good stuff.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down