Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiltern Route v3

Go down

Chiltern Route v3 Empty Chiltern Route v3

Post  docmartin Sat 23 Dec 2023, 9:44 pm

For those of you following the progress of my Chiltern Route, I have just released version 3 on GitHub.  This extends the trackwork and signalling etc. from Old Oak Common to Paddington.  No scenery on this stretch as yet as I am working on continuing scenery placement on the Old Oak Common to Northolt Junction section, where it will meet the already sceneried part of the route.  Unfortunately, I have had to put a bit of a kink into the Paddington extension not envisaged by Brunel in order to make sure that the extension fitted in to the available space on the tiles but otherwise the trackwork is as accurate as I can make it for the period of the route.

I have also made working versions of a few signals that I had hitherto created as non-working "dummies".  These are GWR colour light shunt, warning and calling on signals as well as a London Underground semaphore calling on signal.  I have had to use the script for distant signals for the calling on signals as I am not sure whether it is possible to script calling on signals.  I would be glad to hear from anyone who is more knowledgeable on this subject than I am.

The Paddington extension has stretched even TSRE to its limits so it is possible that you may come across the odd issue.  Feedback is always welcome!

Martin
docmartin
docmartin

IsambardKingdomBrunel and Movingmillion like this post

Back to top Go down