Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consist Builders

2 posters

Go down

Consist Builders Empty Consist Builders

Post  neanderthal Sat 25 Feb 2023, 1:58 pm

Hi all, I'm looking to have a bash at making up some Consists, but can only seem to find one called Con Builder v2.4.9. It's in my saved Files but don't actually remember putting it there, or where to install it to (or even how to work it).
It says it's "un-supported" does anyone know if it's safe ,so to speak.. Thanks Smile

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Consist Builders Empty Re: Consist Builders

Post  slipperman12 Sat 25 Feb 2023, 3:10 pm

Hi Roger,
Yes, mate, it's perfectly safe to use!!

I obtained permission from Joe Smith of ConBuilder to make it available - it was one of the final freeware versions.
You should fully read the Install_Readme.rtf file.  If you don't have MSTS properly installed, I'm pretty sure that you need to 'tell' CB the location of your default installation.

If you don't have Install_Readme.rtf when you've unpacked the .zip file, I recommend that you download it from either UKTS (file ID 38868) or trainsim.com (cb249.zip).

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down