Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Message

3 posters

Go down

Russian Message Empty Russian Message

Post  slipperman12 Sun 20 Sep 2020, 5:45 pm

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone else has received a Private Message in Russian from a "Guest"?!

Google translates it thus :

Especially for tsforum.forumotion.net - databases on Russian enterprises are offered at every corner and for money. But I think that this is not correct, because all this data is essentially free!
Therefore, I created a Telegram channel, in which databases of enterprises are laid out every day for everyone absolutely free!
You can apply yourself in the form: City / Region, Category. After a while, you will receive a complete sample according to your parameters and can download it for further work.
What to do with the base is up to you, as a rule, they are collected for the sales department and to find new customers.
In general, if you are interested in receiving fresh samples of Russian enterprises for free, then find our channel in Telegram @basefree and apply!
For example, the channel already contains samples for Yekaterinburg (car services) and Novosibirsk (Pharmacies). What sample do you want?
Best regards to you and your business, your basefree!

I don't know what it's all about Question Question

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Russian Message Empty Re: Russian Message

Post  andrew moody Sun 20 Sep 2020, 6:30 pm

Hi Ged.
Looks very suspicious to me, Personally, I would treat it as a scam and delete/discard.
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Sun 20 Sep 2020, 10:45 pm

Hi Andy,
Yes, I agree, and am definitely not doing anything about it - but why in a TSSH Private Message is the puzzle?? What do they hope to get out of it?

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 22 Sep 2020, 1:59 pm

Hi Ged,

I too got this message, and I have received similar ones in the past.
I assume that it comes from an "advertising bot" that someone has set up to do their marketing/scamming for them.
It is an unfortunate side effect of having guests being able to send messages, which I shall look into disabling as I have received a few of these lately.
I just treat them as spam and delete them once I see that they are rubbish.

Regards,
Justin

Russian Message Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down