Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSTS: Is anybody out there?

+13
RIGFindlay
j3801
sbowness
slipperman12
Bob Latimer
mikehendle
bharrison
neanderthal
StephenRWells
35005CP
rufuskins
dforrest
glasgowworks
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MSTS: Is anybody out there? Empty MSTS: Is anybody out there?

Post  glasgowworks Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm

It appears over at UKTS that there hasn't been any MSTS activity whatsoever in the past few days. The last release for MSTS at UKTS was on 18th March, but that was just the Updated Cabviews. For now, it is all but deserted.

In the days before Rail Simulator and Dovetail Games Train Simulator (formerly RailWorks), we have lots of MSTS stuff in the pipeline all the time. But I do understand that we all have real lives, and that there is more to life than MSTS, just like every other hobby.

When will MSTS pick up it's popularity again?

So far, I'm busy with the passenger rolling stock for fictional Borawian Railways at the moment.

Cheers Very Happy
Alistair Cowell
glasgowworks
glasgowworks

Back to top Go down

MSTS: Is anybody out there? Empty Re: MSTS: Is anybody out there?

Post  dforrest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:40 pm

As I see it, there are several UK routes either waiting for checking before download or almost complete. Activity creation appears to have stopped.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Location : St. Vincent and the Grenadines (and in an earlier life, Hull)

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Tue 24 Mar 2015, 6:40 pm

I believe that there are still plenty of us "out there", but not necessarily active on either TSSH or UKTS. For myself I am still beavering away on LYR Wagons, Bulleid Coaches, LNWR Coaches and Hawksworth Coaches - well still trying to create the latter!

As David has said if and when NWE3 and DC6 are released I suspect that interest will increase, but certainly activity creation is not as popular.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 7:05 pm

Alec, Withered Arm should be added to NWE3 and DC6 as waiting for pre-release checking to be completed.

Last edited by dforrest on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Tue 24 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

Hi all,

I still have an activity I have yet to finish as well as sorting out my Hastings DEMU works set/s as well as the Midhants Route I am working on. But I haven't been feeling particularly well since the weekend (Having caught my daughters nasty cold), but things are happening or going in the right direction! So juggling work and family life as well as these activities as time allows......
Don't forget Danny's South East Route should probably be added to the Route list.....

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue 24 Mar 2015, 10:30 pm

Hi all,

Having completed the updated cabviews I have returned to activity creation, this time at Niall's request for some on his Glas2Car Route. One is effectively finished, just needing the finishing touches. A second is proving troublesome as I'm trying to get it to work in both MSTS and OR - easy in a passenger activity but not in a long freight activity. Still its nearly there and should be ready at the weekend, hopefully. I have the basic idea for a third which should be much simpler. No doubt there will be one or two more as well.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:29 pm

dforrest wrote:Alec, Withered Arm should be added to NWE3 and DC6 as waiting for pre-release checking to be completed.

Following up on this (and in accordance with the topic title!!!), has anyone heard of the progress on the release of these three routes? They have been in the "pre-release checking" phase for many months.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 25 Mar 2015, 2:03 pm

Well David,I'm certainly still "Out There",and as the saying goes "It"ll be out when its out".But it does seem to be a long time,coming. regards roger

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 25 Mar 2015, 3:21 pm

With reference to The Withered Arm this was the latest news HERE.
I'm not sure where NWE V3 or DC V6 are in terms of release, but as it is dependent on the checking of a significant volume of information/data, then . . . .

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  bharrison Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:17 pm

Hi,

I stiil have acts in the works. just having a break at present.

Thank You Ben  A4PSmember[b][color=#ff9933]
bharrison
bharrison

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:03 pm

Hi
The 3 routes mentioned are with Peter at UKTS for testing and he is the only person who tests the final pre release routes,and he has the final say whether it can be released or not.
My self I'm beavering away testing loco's and rolling stock for MES,and Mick is adding more steam era items to it.

Mike

Mikeex Zuid Afrikaans Sporweg employee[i]
mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Wed 25 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

I'm not sure that the level of MSTS activity can be measured by looking at the number of releases on UKTS.

My distinct impression is that Peter Peddlesden is the only one doing any testing these days and even John Lewis is not involved in testing any more.  That has created a real bottleneck and Peter Peddlesden has publicly stated that he has "better things to do".  The problem is that Peter Peddlesden insists on checking everything in great detail himself, even things that have already been thoroughly tested by a non-UKTS very competent team.  MEP was a good example of that and NWE3 is an even more glaring one.  The delay with NWE3 (and DC6) can be measured in months and is a disgrace. IF Peter Peddlesden's intent is to discourage MSTS content creators, then these inordinate delays are one way to accomplish that. The thoroughness of Peter Peddlesden's checking, in quality if not in the amount of time taken, can be judged by the number of errors that have appeared in previously released Community Disks, e.g. SCP.

I suspect that if a more user-friendly outlet was available for MSTS content the amount of activity would pick up.

I must emphasize that these views are my own and don't necessarily reflect the views of TSSH management.

Bob.

Following consideration of the content with others I have reinstated this post.
Alec

Last edited by Bob Latimer on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm

Hi
DC6 can be measured in years,it was sent to Peter a good 2 or 3 years ago,it's problem is it has 500 avtivities to test.

Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:16 pm

Whilst I understand that we all want new routes to enjoy and which could stimulate new MSTS content, I don't believe that we are in a position to comment on the way that UKTS checks and prepares a route for release. Unfortunately we are all encumbered by events outside of train simulation which have a habit of interfering with MSTS et al. I myself suffer from the inability to string enough time together in one go due to SWMBO's list and walking the dog to name but two.
Please maintain the usual level of patience, and don't forget that there are numerous routes out there which can be explored, both here in the UK and overseas. Don't forget that there are some 3000+ activities available for download from UKTS.
Perhaps there are some MSTS users that could offer assistance to UKTS in the testing process?

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:36 pm

Hi
The Withered Arm is just the route and it's down load only,Peter said in October it will only be a few weeks,that was at the peterborough show,and at the,and the last post on the UKTS site Peter said about The Withered Arm, With only documentation to finish for Withered Arm, it will hit the street before February rolls in to March,and that was posted on the 16th of February.

Maybe the best thing is not to give release dates until they are actualy ready to be released.

Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:59 pm

Hi Mike,
Apologies, mate, but I removed my reply to Bob Latimer's post as a follow-up to Alec's (rufuskins) edit.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:23 pm

Alec,

I did offer my testing services to UKTS (before "The Big Blow Up" and following the release of SCP) but was told I wasn't needed.

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Wed 25 Mar 2015, 9:34 pm

Hi all,

I understand that we all have other things outside of MSTS. I hope this thread isn't becoming heated!? We are not that kind of Forum to have heated debates..... Cool

I too juggle, work, Dog Walking, Family Life and MSTS is a side thing and although I have done quite a bit today on my Route adding to Alresford Station and extending the line past Medstead & Four Marks, putting in all the sidings etc, the line is now extending towards Alton.. But this can only be done in my spare time. And, as I am the only one making items for the Route, it will take some times; possibly years to get anywhere near to being close to Release.

But, we have a lot to look forward to in the future with OR on the Horizon as well.

Cheers

Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:10 pm

Hi All,
As Bob's post has now been reinstated, this was my reply to it :

I respect, and can understand, Peter's desire to ensure that any CDs/DVDs issued by UKTS are as bug-free as is humanly possible, but if he is the only person testing the routes and activities, as Bob has mentioned, then the task would soon degenerate into a mind-bending chore. This leads to Peter's comment that "he has better things to do". Unfortunately, this doesn't help the MSTS Community.

For those routes, like the "Withered Arm", which, I assume, don't include any stock or activities, maybe the system used by trainsim.com should be implemented; they only check the files for viruses / malware.

By your mention of "a more user-friendly outlet", Bob, do you mean downloads? Unfortunately, there are some members of our Community who are averse to downloading add-ons and prefer the convenience of a CD or DVD.

Here's hoping that at least one of the long-awaited routes makes its appearance soon Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:16 pm

Ged,

I wasn't restricting my suggestion for a more user-friendly outlet to just downloads. It would be good to include CD/DVDs as well.

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 10:44 pm

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your reply Smile

Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  sbowness Wed 25 Mar 2015, 11:30 pm

Gents

I apologise in advance if I'm stretching the house rules here, but this is obviously a discussion that is important to us all as UKTS is our primary repository. I hope that I'm neither raising the temperature of the debate nor provoking others into raising it.

If I may add my voice to the more experienced comments already on here, looking at this from a high level, all the average user sees is a daily stream of the other sim files whilst MSTS items appear to languish in the queue. They would therefore be forgiven for believing that nothing was happening on the MSTS front.

I tend to agree with Bob's views here. Everybody has a real life outside MSTS (some of us multiple ones). However, if you provide a service to people, whether it is your job or your hobby, then there is an expectation that you behave honourably when providing that service. If you get to the stage that you feel that you have "better things to do" then perhaps, as Ged says, we need to encourage Peter to accept the offers of help from people who are willing to give it. Clearly stuff is being approved as all of Stephen's work on the cabviews has gone live, but I presume that they are easy to check. Constantly putting off large scale work to get the easy stuff through must be frustrating to those who have submitted it.

Having said that, Alec is right in pointing out that there is a substantial amount of content already out there. There is more than I can handle at the moment but I can appreciate that the more veteran amongst us would appreciate new stuff to be made available.

Stephen
sbowness
sbowness

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Thu 26 Mar 2015, 3:31 am

If I may be bold for a moment, I personally would have been more productive of late if my computer had not deiced to give up on me. The resulting repairs (a new motherboard) took a while and when my computer was returned it only lasted a week before the windows install failed. Add to that my last set of MSTS files were held hostage by the computer repair person. I have nearly finished installing windows 8.1 and the needed drivers and programs to bring the computer back up to a “production” state.

Having said that I have started working a new job which gives me less downtime at home during the week.

Regarding the “alternate host site”, I do have ideas for this however as always time and finances raise issues. Prior to the crash of my computer I was getting ideas together for this project, so I haven’t given up on it.

As for the file checking, I have a vague feeling that the “file uploads” are just checked for viruses and that they are in zip files ready to go, having uploaded some problem files myself (by accident which I then fixed) I don’t think there is too much checking that gets done on the uploads. However I may be proven wrong. But in terms of the community CD’s I can see why Peter may be a little hesitant and want to check things over, after all it is branded as UKTS Community CD’s and he is the head of UKTS. Any major problems and most people would blame him first rather than the person who created the fault.

As for the whole release date issues, I agree with the idea of “No release date till you are ready to release”. Not that I don’t want to build hype over releases (I do announce new projects that I work on) but in some way I enjoy a surprise launch of a new item.

Justin

MSTS: Is anybody out there? Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RIGFindlay Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:43 am

I hope I am not giving away any secrets, but I am currently testing some superb Southern Railway coaches built by Darwin Smith. If work of this quality is still being prepared, MSTS is till very much alive. Roderic

RIGFindlay

Back to top Go down

Post  gswindale Thu 26 Mar 2015, 9:41 pm

Hi,

I've still got some activities in progress; however suffering a little due to a major(ish) computer failure and looking for a replacement for that machine at present. GPTech over at UKTS is giving me some good assistance on that front.

Other real-life pressures are in the way as well.

I don't really want to get into the debate about testing; but I will say that DC has been with UKTS since 2011; which was the reason why I eventually uploaded the final "era switcher" back in 2013!

Truth is rarely pure, and never simple.
gswindale
gswindale

http://www.makingtracks-online.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 9:53 pm

Since 2011 !!!???

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

Hi
I've given up with Dorset Coast now, if it comes out I will get it,in fact even though I'm helping with MES,I wonder if it will ever be released,when it's finished.

Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  casperdog Thu 26 Mar 2015, 10:17 pm

"Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Yes - that is the plan last time I heard. Timescale ? Well Rome wasn't built in a day."

A quote from one of the last posts about DC I can find (from a moderator).

It seems that routes for DVD are stuck in a log jam, but: Nialls route was released about 5 days after his post that it had been uploaded....... so hopefully not all is lost.

Clive

Thames Trent V3 :30 miles to go.
casperdog
casperdog

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Fri 27 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

I am preparing an activity pack for the Eighteen Inch Route, together with Andrew who is making some route and stock updates.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Fri 27 Mar 2015, 6:36 pm

mikehendle wrote:Hi
I've given up with Dorset Coast now, if it comes out I will get it,in fact even though I'm helping with MES,I wonder if it will ever be released,when it's finished.

Mike

I suppose that any of these routes could be made available as downloads if split into enough parts to meet typical download speeds, or even sent to trainsim.com or similar. This does of course beg the question over permission issues, where people may have specified that their items can only be uploaded to UKTS. Another possible method could be through Dropbox or similar.

Unfortunately we are always dependent on the goodwill of others for producing available freeware stock or in the case of UKTS DVD/CDs the goodwill of their management in creating them.

I don't believe that there's anything to gain by pushing this particular subject further, other than to stress that for we happy few MSTS is definitely NOT dead!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Sat 28 Mar 2015, 2:02 pm

rufuskins wrote:
mikehendle wrote:Hi

Mike

I don't believe that there's anything to gain by pushing this particular subject further, other than to stress that for we happy few MSTS is definitely NOT dead!

Sorry Alec, but I cannot be considered one of the "happy few" while this remains unresolved.

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Sat 28 Mar 2015, 2:55 pm

dforrest wrote:
Sorry Alec, but I cannot be considered one of the "happy few" while this remains unresolved.

I'm not sure that a resolution is available until such time as UKTS can confirm that a DVD/CD release can be made. It's my personal opinion that the only person who can legitimately query the status of a route is the route's author. Perhaps there are people out there who could offer assistance to UKTS, although bearing in mind my own MSTS tasks and of course SWMBO's list I won't be making such an offer myself.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  sbowness Sat 28 Mar 2015, 7:25 pm

Gents

Forgive me for asking the obvious question but I don't know all of the history. Has this been discussed on the UKTS forums recently?

Stephen
sbowness
sbowness

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Latimer Sat 28 Mar 2015, 7:59 pm

Anyone who raises the issue of the inordinate delays in releasing these route runs a real risk of a temporary or permanent ban from the UKTS forums. Peter Peddlesden will not put up with any kind of criticism.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  sbowness Sun 29 Mar 2015, 12:41 am

Thanks Bob.

Then perhaps Justin's idea of an alternative distribution point may be a way forward. Which is sad to a certain extent. You never want to see a community divided over the action (or inaction) or one person.

Stephen
sbowness
sbowness

Back to top Go down

Post  glasgowworks Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:00 am

slipperman12 wrote:Hi All,
As Bob's post has now been reinstated, this was my reply to it :

I respect, and can understand, Peter's desire to ensure that any CDs/DVDs issued by UKTS are as bug-free as is humanly possible, but if he is the only person testing the routes and activities, as Bob has mentioned, then the task would soon degenerate into a mind-bending chore. This leads to Peter's comment that "he has better things to do". Unfortunately, this doesn't help the MSTS Community.

For those routes, like the "Withered Arm", which, I assume, don't include any stock or activities, maybe the system used by trainsim.com should be implemented; they only check the files for viruses / malware.

By your mention of "a more user-friendly outlet", Bob, do you mean downloads? Unfortunately, there are some members of our Community who are averse to downloading add-ons and prefer the convenience of a CD or DVD.

Here's hoping that at least one of the long-awaited routes makes its appearance soon Smile

Cheers,
Ged

Also I have heard that there will be no UKTS Live Roadshow for the foreseeable future With only Pete to check the CDs / DVDs now, it appears that UKTS might have scaled down that it was in the past. UKTS has been quiet lately, only activities for Train Simulator 2015. Also, file approvals are not always done on a daily basis.

Therefore, this could mean UKTS could fold one day in the near future.

Alistair Cowell
glasgowworks
glasgowworks

Back to top Go down

Post  35005CP Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:35 am

[/quote]

Also I have heard that there will be no UKTS Live Roadshow for the foreseeable future With only Pete to check the CDs / DVDs now, it appears that UKTS might have scaled down that it was in the past. UKTS has been quiet lately, only activities for Train Simulator 2015. Also, file approvals are not always done on a daily basis.

Therefore, this could mean UKTS could fold one day in the near future.

Alistair Cowell[/quote]

I hope not!! What would happen to all of the file downloads if that were to happen?

Cheers

Andy

35005CP
35005CP

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:10 pm

Now here's a thought that may or may not appeal to MSTS users expressed over on UKTS - see HERE towards the bottom.
However I'm not sure that it would happen as it would be in direct competition to the other sim. It's still a very scary thought though!

Last edited by rufuskins on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:10 pm

Andy\Alistair,Hi,I've been thinking that for quite a while.I don't know anything about the conflicts between UKTS and some of our members,but I do think that UKTS is in a downward spiral which is very sad for all concerned.Peter has always been fine with me on the few occasions we have had any contact,but maybe its all just too much for him now and he see's MSTS as at a dead end !
Without UKTS I see no future for MSTS excepting some of the foreign sites-which sadly are not for me.But this is all just conjecture at this point in time. Suspect Hope (for once) I haven't upset anyone....Neanderthal

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  glasgowworks Mon 30 Mar 2015, 7:05 pm

neanderthal wrote:Andy\Alistair,Hi,I've been thinking that for quite a while.I don't know anything about the conflicts between UKTS and some of our members,but I do think that UKTS is in a downward spiral which is very sad for all concerned.Peter has always been fine with me on the few occasions we have had any contact,but maybe its all just too much for him now and he see's MSTS as at a dead end !
Without UKTS I see no future for MSTS excepting some of the foreign sites-which sadly are not for me.But this is all just conjecture at this point in time. Suspect Hope (for once) I haven't upset anyone....Neanderthal

Hi, I totally agree with you. It would be a very sad time for the train-sim community if UKTS does close down, and I'm afraid to say that MSTS would also be dead as well. This will happen one day, but nobody knows when this will happen, but one thing is certain.

Also, not a lot of people just have spare time as they used to. It's just not the same as we did in the past.

I'm certainly sure UKTS will continue for a while yet. Long live MSTS and UKTS!

Cheers  Very Happy
Alistair Cowell
glasgowworks
glasgowworks

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Mon 30 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm

Long live MSTS and UKTS!
I'll certainly second that. Very Happy

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 01 Apr 2015, 9:38 am

For your information I have sent a UKTS PM to Peter asking whether he might be in a position to clarify the situation with respect to both the status of NWE V3 and DC V6 as well as the immediate future of MSTS within UKTS. I very much hope that he can find the time to issue a statement bearing in mind that the Easter holidays are almost upon us, and he's a grandfather like myself.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  dforrest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 1:38 pm

rufuskins wrote:For your information I have sent a UKTS PM to Peter asking whether he might be in a position to clarify the situation with respect to both the status of NWE V3 and DC V6 as well as the immediate future of MSTS within UKTS. I very much hope that he can find the time to issue a statement bearing in mind that the Easter holidays are almost upon us, and he's a grandfather like myself.

Alec, did you not make any reference to The Withered Arm?

David
dforrest
dforrest

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 01 Apr 2015, 2:54 pm

I did not feel it was right to include a long list as I felt that for many the DVD releases were of greater importance. I was merely hoping to get an understanding of the current MSTS status as seen by UKTS, bearing in mind that this whole subject always has the potential for creating unnecessary tensions and misunderstandings.
I will be more than happy if we get any sort of response even it's only to say that things will happen when they happen!
It's not my position to defend UKTS but as is said in many threads for most people train simulation is part of their life and not their whole life.

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  gswindale Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:11 pm

Hi,

I've always been slightly puzzled by the Withered Arm.

Routes such as Dorset Coast, Glasgow-Carlisle made it into the library after testing by the team involved.  UKTS only scanned for viruses and checked the uploads were not corrupt as far as I knew.

Therefore why does this route need a full UKTS test?

Truth is rarely pure, and never simple.
gswindale
gswindale

http://www.makingtracks-online.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 01 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

gswindale wrote:
Therefore why does this route need a full UKTS test?

That's a question for the UKTS team methinks!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  glasgowworks Wed 08 Apr 2015, 5:58 pm

Hi folks

We had UKTrainSim website being quiet, now we had this morning's outage.
http://www.uktrainsim.com/index2.php?form_news=readreport&form_report=1816
Thankfully, the outage is solved and I missed out!

At least two acts for Glasgow Carlisle V4 were released in the past week. Also, there was an update posted yesterday for Mid Hants route at the UKTS forums, so some folk are still keeping busy.

However, I remain busy doing Borawian Railways stuff, but all UK train projects are put on hold for the time being. I will also be involved in the Class 303 project soon.

Perhaps MSTS is becoming less popular, with Microsoft Train Simulator game no longer in production and game itself not working on many Windows 8.1, perhaps the end for MSTS might very well be nigh. But we all know MSTS won't last forever.

Cheers
Alistair Cowell
glasgowworks
glasgowworks

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Wed 08 Apr 2015, 7:12 pm

From a personal point of view whatever happens with UKTS will have no impact on my MSTS activities, as everything I do is essentially for me. Although when some of my stock is complete I may make it available to those who might want it, and that could either be through UKTS or via Dropbox.

However I would say that we should be careful not to assume problems, especially through a holiday time when families may well take priority - Sunday's Easter Egg hunt in our garden was certainly hard work with six grandchildren!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  casperdog Wed 08 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm

Thames Trent V2 uploaded mid-day 6th April.
Available for download 8th April approx 6.00 p.m.

Hardly a slow response from UKTS.

Why all of this negativity and constant sniping of UKTS? I know some members of this group have problems with UKTS but....................getting boring now!!!!

IF a release is being delayed un-reasonably, where are the posts from the originator(s) informing the community. I haven't seen one.

Clive

Thames Trent V3 :30 miles to go.
casperdog
casperdog

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 08 Apr 2015, 7:46 pm

Hi Clive,
Many thanks for uploading v2 Smile
I've just downloaded it, but won't be running it just yet as I've got another little job on!!

Well Done !!

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next