Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station buildings

3 posters

Go down

Station buildings Empty Station buildings

Post  terrycun Tue 22 Jan 2013, 6:34 pm

I could sure do with a couple of 'typical' LNW and / or FR station buildings as scenery items.
If there's nothing that's already freely available that can be included in a not for profit distribution CD, I can certainly 'knock up' a couple of buildings in TSM, Rolling Eyes but does anyone have any suitable textures?
Cheers
T

terrycun

Back to top Go down

Station buildings Empty Re: Station buildings

Post  ShortNorth Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:28 pm

G'day Terry,

It just so happens ..................... that I have a set of modular wooden LNWR railway station buildings that I made in TSM some time ago for a project that I never started, so I'm prepared to let you have them for your routes. They were made from photos in the 'LMS Architecture' book (long out print), and are generally styled on those that are(were) at Mossley Hill in LIverpool. Made buildings for both side platforms and island platforms in short (6bay), medium (9bay) and long (12bay) modules. They come in two liveries, in LNWR colours and then ex-LNWR LMS colours - never made them for BR era (I reckon British railways ceased to exist when they were nationalised Smile Smile ). Was also going to make modular wooden covered footbridges to match but never got round to them, maybe some day soon when my route-building and TSM 'bow-wave' drops a bit !

I'll dig them out of my storage HD and have a look at them, not sure if I totally finished them off, so I'll have a look, and let you know what I have, and then parcel them up and send to you.

Regards, Brian

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  terrycunliffe Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

Thanks Brian,
That sounds great Very Happy, however perhaps a tad too early for NWE3?, which is (typically) set in the BR blue era.
However, let's take a look Very Happy
T

terrycunliffe

Back to top Go down

Post  stephenholmes Wed 23 Jan 2013, 2:01 pm

Good afternoon everyone
It's good to see so many familiar UKTS users here
Welcome Terry to the friendly forum
Kind regards Stephen
stephenholmes
stephenholmes

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortNorth Thu 24 Jan 2013, 9:51 am

G'day Terry,

I had a big hard drive crash a couple of years ago - I lost your last email addy in that crash.

Can you send me a PM with your current email addy, and then I can send you the station models and have a discussion about them.

Regards, Brian

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down