Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK2 TSOT trolley buffet coach

Go down

MK2 TSOT trolley buffet coach Empty MK2 TSOT trolley buffet coach

Post  coolhand101 Sat 24 Feb 2024, 1:47 pm

Hi

I remember seeing this coach over at UKTS. I believe it had the buffet section actually modeled inside the coach and was not just an external re-skin.

Can anyone help if this coach actually did exists over at UKTS and perhaps an ID number, so I can try and search for it over at TS.com?

Thanks

Last edited by coolhand101 on Sun 25 Feb 2024, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

coolhand101

Back to top Go down

MK2 TSOT trolley buffet coach Empty Re: MK2 TSOT trolley buffet coach

Post  coolhand101 Sun 25 Feb 2024, 5:52 pm

Going through some of my backups, I found the coach in question. Part of the "UK_Carriage_BR" directory folders.

The Trolley buffet section is indeed modelled on the outside as well as the inside. The size is correct in length and width, but not the height. Plus it looks a bit outdated when running with the Mk2a/b/c TC_EH2 coaches in the same consist.

However, I managed to get the best of both worlds. I edited the TC EH2 NSE TSOT coach, so the seats/tables are invisible. I then edited the original TSOT coach, so all external features are invisible. Made the latter a freight animation for the internal features. So now I have a full TSOT coach with more detail on the outside and an buffet section on the inside.  Could even include a "Trolley Dolly" Static Freight Animation under OpenRails!

Thanks

Last edited by coolhand101 on Sun 25 Feb 2024, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)

coolhand101

Back to top Go down