Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library

3 posters

Go down

Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library Empty Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library

Post  tonya37 Thu 28 Dec 2023, 10:19 am

Hi Alec

I didn't want to clutter up Brian's topic, so I'm replying to your reply to my post here.

Firstly, thank you for your kind wishes which are very welcome.

I agree the whole point is enjoyment, and I must say I have had many hours of enjoyment thanks to the work that both Brian and yourself have put in to producing such well researched, detailed and well crafted models for all to use (and that applies to many others as well). My point was that despite the demise of UKTS, there is still a sufficiently large appreciative audience to make the production of some LMS based activities for Thames Mersey worthwhile, while still taking in Brian's point about how much work is involved with such a large route. However it seems he has some interesting plans for Black Country! looking forward to that.

Regards

Tony

tonya37

Back to top Go down

Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library Empty Re: Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library

Post  rufuskins Sat 30 Dec 2023, 7:21 pm

Hi Tony
Thank you for your comments, and I too look forward to LMS activities for Brian's LNWR/LMS version of Black Country.
All the best for the New Year, Alec

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library Empty Re: Short North's LMS updates to TSSH library

Post  ShortNorth Sun 31 Dec 2023, 1:16 am

Hi Guys

I'm working hard to get the 'LMS Named Trains' activity pack for Black Country LMS 1930's finished - I'm hoping sometime in the next week or so. It comprises 12 Named Trains, most running on the WCML 'racetrack', but a few that divert via Stafford, Wolverhampton and Birmingham. I particularly like the quad track section north of Stafford, it is good to see trains running together on all 4 lines.

I'm also planning an LMS 1930's activity pack for Huddersfield and another one for LYR Heartland - plus, I also have started an LMS activities pack for Thames-Trent V3, even though it is set in the 50's/60's.

Regards, Brian

BTW - Happy New Year to you all

"Any railway that paints their locomotives such a magnificent shade of red, must be the most superior in the land" (apologies to the late David Jenkinson).
ShortNorth
ShortNorth

http://shortnorth.steam4me.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  tonya37 Sun 31 Dec 2023, 2:04 am

Hi Brian

That is good news and good news! I'm looking forward to the Named Expresses activities, what a great idea that is! I like the idea of diversions that will be interesting. Also the Thames Trent line is a favourite too, and an LMS activity would be most enjoyable. Thank you for all the hard work you have done, and continue to do.

With all best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.

Regards

Tony

tonya37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down