Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Rails

2 posters

Go down

Digital Rails Empty Digital Rails

Post  neanderthal Sun 03 Dec 2023, 9:28 am

Just ben doing a little browsing and came across this, it appears to have (defunct) EuropeanBahn routes on it.
I'm  not saying it's safe to use, but was wondering if anybody has used it ,as I'd like to take a look around ? Roger.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Digital Rails Empty Re: Digital Rails

Post  slipperman12 Sun 03 Dec 2023, 10:06 am

Hi Roger,
I'm not saying you shouldn't use that site, but it is operated by a persona non-grata within the trainsim community.
He almost took the elvastower site down and had detrimental effects on some payware vendors.
He has no authority to offer those EB and MT routes and it should be said that those which require a keycode to use do not have it!

It's a pity, really, because he's a very clever chap and, I'm sure, would have been of great benefit to Open Rails but, unfortunately, he took the wrong path in his life.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Sun 03 Dec 2023, 10:18 am

Thats good enough for me,I didn't know anything about what he did, but I'll not use the site then,Thanks Roger,

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down