Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin's status

2 posters

Go down

Justin's status Empty Justin's status

Post  j3801 Mon 13 Nov 2023, 10:21 am

Hi All,

First off, there is no need to be worried. I am not going anywhere.

However I wish to make it widely known that due to on going staff shortages at work, I will be working 6 days per week for the forseeable future.

Whilst the previous months worth of 6 day weeks was due to only having 3 people to do the work of 6, we now back up to having 4 people to do the work of 6.
Having said that, there is a large amount of "back of house" work that needs to be done (stocktakes, paperwork, etc) and as I am the only one with enough experience all round (I am now the eldest member of our team by some 10 years) and the only one who can be trusted to work fully unsupervised (I actually get more done "if you take your eyes off me") it is down to me to push things back up to a proper standard.

So what does this mean for TSSH and TSSHFH?
It means for now no more major author recoveries. I will still have the time to upload files here and there, but I won't have the down time to spend 8 or more hours pulling all the needed files together and setting up the pages.
I am in no way complaining about doing this, in a way I actually like doing this. I makes me feel like I am give a lot back to the community that has supported me over the years.
Having said that, there are a number of public holidays coming up next month and in January, which means my workplace will be closed for a few days, so I can go for it then.

So until then it will have to be in fits and starts.

Regards,
Justin

Justin's status Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Justin's status Empty Re: Justin's status

Post  slipperman12 Mon 13 Nov 2023, 10:54 am

Hi Justin,
No problem, mate Smile  Real life always has to come first!

Having said that, in the next week or so, I'll have a new version of one of my utilities to upload.  Do I use the 'old system' that I've always used, or is there a different procedure to follow?

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

tonya37 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  j3801 Tue 14 Nov 2023, 9:51 am

Hi Ged,

Currently the website is fighting back (and sometimes the forum does to), so the simplest way is to forward me the file and it's thumbnail and I will get it uploaded to the site.

Regards,
Justin

Justin's status Sig10
j3801
j3801
Admin

https://tsforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down