Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware

2 posters

Go down

Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware Empty Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware

Post  R3DWolf91 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 5:35 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I was hopeful anyone could help me track down a few pieces of payware that I missed out on during my MSTS "dark age". I'd also like to clarify that I'm not looking for illicit copies, and I would like to ensure any sources are correctly compensated.

The payware I'm looking for is...

Making-Tracks: Great Eastern 2, Greater Eastern - I have searched high and low for a copy of this one. eBay worldwide has nothing nor does Amazon UK. Are there any other suggestions for this one?

Class 15 Preservation Society: ELR Classic Traction Diesel Pack - I've been in touch with Rob Mason at the Society but he has been unable to find any old copies. Again, eBay has yielded no results.

UKTrainsim CD Ordering: SVR Diesel Gala - It really sucks missing this one by a year, but I've tried e-mailing the contacts on the old site with so far no results.

I would truly appreciate any leads on these, and would even be willing to buy any of them from any members here that have copies they no longer need.

Thanks in advance!
- Jesse -
R3DWolf91
R3DWolf91

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware Empty Re: Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware

Post  slipperman12 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 5:58 pm

Hi Jesse,
Welcome to the Forum Smile

I have a vast collection of MSTS add-ons, including those you're looking for, but, unfortunately, none are currently available!  I could, however, add a bequest into my Will   lol!

Good luck with your search.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware Empty Re: Wanted: Help Finding Obscure Payware

Post  R3DWolf91 Sun 12 Nov 2023, 6:22 pm

Feel like adopting an American grandchild? I'm well-behaved and housebroken, just don't verify that with my wife LOL

Thanks Ged!
R3DWolf91
R3DWolf91

slipperman12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down