Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement

4 posters

Go down

Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement Empty Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement

Post  neanderthal Wed 04 May 2022, 9:26 am

A very quick question, on the above Act, I appear to need three stock items ,and dont know how to find them on UKTS. In the Act when I pull into Wigan there are no Coaches waiting to be picked up either,
Have I made the usual error in D/L it ?
Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement Nwe10
Any help would be greatly appreciated   .

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement Empty Re: Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement

Post  Markh5682 Wed 04 May 2022, 12:49 pm

Hi Roger,

Have you installed all the patches for the route and stock? the activity was written in a fully updated version of NWE V 3.0, and only stock from the route was used as far as I can remember.

The name NWE_EXTRA suggests it was an update that contained these files, the activity should still run without these files as they are only static items.

More importantly, I don't know why the coaches are not waiting for you in the platform at Wigan NW station, I have never been able to replicate this,

Sorry I can't be more help.

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement Empty Re: Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU Replacement

Post  slipperman12 Wed 04 May 2022, 2:23 pm

Hi Roger,
The NWE_XTRA stock is included in Patches 6 (UKTS_34903) and 7 (UKTS_38724), but as all patches are accumulative, I suggest you install Patch 7!

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Markh5682 and neanderthal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 04 May 2022, 3:59 pm

Hit the nail on the head there Ged.As soon as I pulled out onto the Mainline I could see things that were not there before,. To start with there was now a DMU in the Siding with a Shunter, and as I went around the bend into the Station there were the Coaches ( of course after Tabbing through the Red Signal there was also the Yellow Train ahead  sign). So thank you very much .But this does lead to the question of just where do I look for these Patches, There may be plenty I should have loaded ? I take it they are on UKTS, but where ? Cool Cool Cool Neanderthal.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 04 May 2022, 4:33 pm

Hi Roger,
Sorry mate, but I don't understand!  I gave you the file ID on UKTS!  ... and NO, you only need the one patch!!

If you haven't downloaded recently from UKTS, things are a little complicated -
Press "Downloads Search" button
Enter the file ID in the "File ID' box
Press the 'Search NOW!' button
Right-click the download button
Select "Open link in new window"
Left click the circular arrow (top left of screen) and you'll get the normal download screen.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

neanderthal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 04 May 2022, 6:18 pm

Hello again Ged, as usual I have trouble in explaining myself. What I was after was where do you find ANY Patch in UKTS. Do they come in the Route section or somewhere else.. I don't believe  I have ever D/L a patch, so maybe there are some more I should be looking out for.. many thanks for that one today, it works great, Neanderthal

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 04 May 2022, 6:31 pm

Hi Roger,
Any patches should really be within the routes section, but it's down to where the uploader places them!

If you enter the route's name in the search box and search the whole database you should get any patches for that route, but you'll need to sift through many other files, mainly activities!
Alternatively, if I can be any help, just tell me the name of the route/s you're interested in - I believe I would have them in my archive Smile

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Wed 04 May 2022, 9:51 pm

Glad you got it sorted Roger, hope you enjoy the trip to Liverpool.

Thanks Ged for locating the file that contained the missing stock. there must have been something else in that patch that fixed the other missing stock in the activity.

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Wed 04 May 2022, 10:00 pm

Hi Mark,
Yes, mate Smile
All patches are accumulative, but patches 6 and 7 have 24 more stock folders than Patch 5 !

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Wed 04 May 2022, 10:03 pm

Certainly did Mark, really nice trip thank you ! And to be fair Ged's got me out of so many  mess ups (most of which were down to me in the first place).. lol!

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Fri 06 May 2022, 7:48 pm

Thanks for that offer Ged, I've looked through my Routes and the only two I think may require any inspection for patches would be Dorset Coast v3 and Thames Mersey v4.3, both of which are on Disc from UKTS. I have never added anything to either Route, though did intend to do so on the Dorset Coast ( until I realised I didn't have a clue as to what was what) to take in Salisbury area, but I chickened. out. Very Happy affraid affraid

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tary5 Fri 13 May 2022, 6:52 am

Hi Roger,

I know that you have your issue with this activity sorted but I wonder if you could post the file Id for the activity "Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU replacement" as I do not seem to be able to find that activity on my system???

Thanks in advance

Terry W.

Tary5

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Fri 13 May 2022, 8:30 am

Hi Terry, Sorry cant help you with a File ID, but you can find it here on TSSH Downloads .Go to the Download page and it's there under "Mark5682" downloads. Hope that helps.. Neanderthal Very Happy

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Tary5 Fri 13 May 2022, 9:13 am

Thanks for your prompt reply Roger. I will take a look later today.

Cheers

TW

Tary5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tary5 Sun 15 May 2022, 9:58 am

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the link to "Wigan NW to Liverpool LS DMU replacement". Now downloaded and installed.

all the best.

TW

Tary5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down