Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operating points in Explore and Activity mode

2 posters

Go down

Operating points in Explore and Activity mode Empty Operating points in Explore and Activity mode

Post  coolhand101 Tue 22 Feb 2022, 11:54 pm

Something I never notice before in OR.
I was under the impression, that when in activity mode, no point work can be made to move manually? Is this correct, or can any points be made to move in activity mode when no paths are set?

Thanks

coolhand101

Back to top Go down

Operating points in Explore and Activity mode Empty Re: Operating points in Explore and Activity mode

Post  coolhand101 Fri 25 Feb 2022, 3:20 am

Can anyone else confirm this ? Crying or Very sad

coolhand101

Back to top Go down

Operating points in Explore and Activity mode Empty Re: Operating points in Explore and Activity mode

Post  slipperman12 Fri 25 Feb 2022, 1:44 pm

Hi,
If you're in an activity, then at least the Player path must be set!

I believe that if you switch to Manual mode, points can be changed, even in an activity, but it'll take you 'off-path'.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  coolhand101 Fri 25 Feb 2022, 3:53 pm

When in activity mode, You cannot change any points with the "G" keys, even if the player/AI train has past this point over the path. However, you can still change the points by only using the mouse option( ALT+Mouse ?) . However, if paths are still set( Player or AI ), you cannot change any points over that path. with any of the mention method.

I was unaware of this as I was scripting a signal for "calling on" into a platform( activity mode, not TT ) using "Approach Control", I could manually change the points ahead of that signal while it was at danger!

Thanks

coolhand101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down