Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

3 posters

Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  kay183 Tue 05 Nov 2019, 12:41 am

Hi All,
I am new to this forum, I have been a keen MSTS player and builder for quite a few years. My username depicts my liking to  theold Victorian (Australian) Steam train era especially the K Class steam trains on our dismantled Ballarat to Skipton Railway line. I am currently trying to build this branch line. My query lies on trying to obtain a copy of the keighley and worth valley railway route for MSTS. I believe there have been communications between members and I Believe Bob Latimer might be the current custodian. I would gladly contribute to a donation to the relevant people for a copy. Unfortunately I do not have a fast NBN connection only dial up in my area (we are in a dead zone). So I am prepared to pay for the extra cost of cutting the route on a CD. Can anybody assist please.
K183

kay183

Back to top Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Re: Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  slipperman12 Tue 05 Nov 2019, 10:36 am

Hi K183,
You are correct regarding Bob Latimer being the 'custodian' of the MSTS K&WVR route. I know he's still around, but haven't seen any recent posts from him. If he doesn't respond to this thread, I can give you his email address (via PM, of course!).

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route Empty Re: Keighley and Worth Valley Railway route

Post  Bob Latimer Tue 05 Nov 2019, 7:07 pm

Yep, I'm still around.

Please PM me with your address details and I'll burn a CD and send it to you. The only condition is that you make a donation (the amount is up to you) to the KWVR.

Regards,

Bob.

Bob Latimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down