Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atomic Album to Close on 1st March 2019

2 posters

Go down

Atomic Album to Close on 1st March 2019 Empty Atomic Album to Close on 1st March 2019

Post  glasgowworks Sun 24 Feb 2019, 11:25 am

Atomic Album will be closing on Friday 1st March 2019 and ALL archive pictures and photos will be deleted after this date. This means that ANY pictures and photos that are hosted by Atomic Album on this forum WILL be disappeared on that date.

Most of you will probably have used Servimg to host pictures in this TSSH forum, however there is a number of us who have used Atomic Album in order to post screenshots.

However, you may also notice that some of the screenshots will disappear, but that is because they were hosted in Atomic Album. Some screenshots have disappeared before due to the change of policy to the photo hosting sites, this recently happened to Flickr when free accounts was limited to 1000 photos, and also Photobucket also a few years back when it became a paid subscription.

Remember that built-in photo hosting feature (that's Servimg) is always available if you wish to post a screenshot.

Alistair Cowell

glasgowworks
glasgowworks

Back to top Go down

Atomic Album to Close on 1st March 2019 Empty Re: Atomic Album to Close on 1st March 2019

Post  slipperman12 Sun 24 Feb 2019, 11:31 am

Hi Alistair,
Thanks for the reminder.
I recently made a post on UKTS which required an image to be displayed; I successfully used servimg.com to host it.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down