Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock

4 posters

Go down

Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock Empty Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock

Post  mikehendle Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:12 pm

Hi
I have been trying to test Justin's new pack of 47's when I try the loco alone it works fine,but if it's connected to the coal trucks,nothing happens,I release the loco breaks,then I release the train brakes using ; it releases them or so it says,but when I try to pull away the engine revs up but doesn't move off,it just sits there doing nothing.
Can some one tell me where I'm going wrong please

Thanks
Mike

Mikeex Zuid Afrikaans Sporweg employee[i]
mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock Empty Re: Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock

Post  35005CP Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:51 pm

Hi Mike,

Are you using MSTS or OR?

Cheers

Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock Empty Re: Testing Justin's New Loco and Stock

Post  mikehendle Tue 18 Aug 2015, 6:15 pm

Hi Andy,
At present I'm testing them using OR,I have downloaded the Intel graphics card update but haven't tried to see if MSTS is fixed
Just reinstalled Train Store which seems to work,so I try later,but still can't fathom out why the train brakes will not release when using OR,the loco runs fine if it's a light loco,but when coupled to the hopper's it won't move
Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  neanderthal Tue 18 Aug 2015, 6:36 pm

Hi Mike,have you tried pressing "Shift" and "/" to initialise the brakes.

Roger
neanderthal
neanderthal

https://rogers.smith1@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Tue 18 Aug 2015, 8:33 pm

I can't remember having to do that before,is that something new?
When I used OR on my old computer,I used to just release the loco brake stick in forward,and just use ; to release the train brake,sometimes I just wish they would leave simple.
Since my stroke I have real problems at times,it's the same with some locomotives on TS2015,it takes for ever and a day going through pre start up on some models.
Sorry about being a bit negative about new train Sims
Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Wed 19 Aug 2015, 10:25 am

Hi Mike,

Roger wrote:- Hi Mike, have you tried pressing "Shift" and "/" to initialise the brakes.

This is common with a lot of diesel and electric locos otherwise the brakes take a very long time to release. Once they have released then you can drive as normal and Justin's Class47 Coal trains do drive well - I also have tested them.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Wed 19 Aug 2015, 1:14 pm

Hi Stephen
It must be me being stupid or the new medication the doctor has put me on,it's good for pain relief but I feel really spaced out on it,I can see why it says don't drive or operate mahinary
Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  mikehendle Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:00 pm

Just to say Justin has sent me new wag files for the hoppers and so far with the testing I have done,the brake problem has been resolved
Mike

mikehendle
mikehendle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down