Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nine Elms Route MPD Idea

Go down

Nine Elms Route MPD Idea Empty Nine Elms Route MPD Idea

Post  35005CP Fri 06 Sep 2013, 8:46 pm

Hi all,
So not to steal Alec's thread, I thought I would post here.
This is going to be a work in motion thread for ideas and then onto Developing it in RE (Route Editor)
Firstly, any sources; albeit pictures, plans will be most gratefully received! Very Happy 
Secondly; I will Co-Ordinate the plans by gathering the information together and then figuring what goes where.
Thirdly; All you Route Builders out there, I hope you will be able to help and contribute with this idea? (I will contact a couple of members in due course) Very Happy 
And Finally; Once we have achieved or have got close to the above; I shall attempt my first ever go at Route Building the MPD from Nine Elms to Waterloo and back down to Clapham Jct (This enables enough scope because of what locos often went to Clapham JCT from Nine Elms and those that went onto onto London Waterloo)

Obviously I would want to do enough track for beyond Clapham Jct for any Atlantic Coast Express Trains to go through. But Lets try and concentrate on these items first.
As I have said any info would be much appreciated, as this isn't just my baby; but a group effort!

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down