Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S - Cabviews

Go down

S - Cabviews Empty S - Cabviews

Post  StephenRWells Sat 28 Sep 2019, 6:53 pm

Hi All,

Following on from my upgrades to Kenji Kimuru's Cabviews I have now produced two more which will, hopefully, fill a couple of gaps. These are based on the Class 455 Cabview with extra gauges and warning lights. As such they can only be seen as Pure Fiction.

They are the Class 319 and Class 442 and, so far, only available on the TSSH Uploads.

As with my others Kenji retains the copyright for the original Class 455 and is credited as such.

I hope you enjoy them,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

S - Cabviews Empty Re: S - Cabviews

Post  StephenRWells Sun 29 Sep 2019, 11:40 am

Hi All,

In my haste yesterday I forgot to say that these are for Open Rails only - they will fail to load in MSTS.

I have also created a new section in my TSSH uploads for these and possibly others in the future scroll down to the bottom of the page to find them.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue 26 Nov 2019, 10:18 am

Hi All,

Has anyone tried my fictional Class 319 and 442 cabviews from my uploads at TSSH and, if so, what do you think of them?

If they are good enough should I also upload them to UKTS?

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Mon 13 Jul 2020, 11:49 am

Hi All,

I can add digital speedometers, speed limit and clocks to a suitable cabview. I can also get the speedometer to change colour above a specified speed and get a warning light to come on when the speed limit is exceeded. What I can't do is get the speedometer to change colour when the speed limit is exceeded. I know it can be done as it has been seen in the Track Monitor for many years. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum