Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westvale

3 posters

Go down

Westvale Empty Westvale

Post  dikkidee Wed 18 Nov 2015, 7:27 pm

I was having a little poke around in the UKTS routes downloads folder having been prompted by the Routes Description Forum here and I saw Westvale.  I have not really taken a lot of notice of it before but I downloaded it (The cover picture looked interesting)  What a fantastic little route - the detail especially in Open Rails is absolutely stunning.  So much so I though I would congratulate the author on his fantastic route - I did a search on UKTS and unfortunately, I did not realise until I did the search that he had passed away in 2012. R.I.P Gary, but what a legacy you have left behind in this stunning route......

Regards and Respect.  Dick.

dikkidee

Back to top Go down

Westvale Empty Re: Westvale

Post  rufuskins Wed 18 Nov 2015, 10:46 pm

I second your thoughts and words, and it's always interesting to look back on some the early routes and appreciate excellent work.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenRWells Tue 08 Dec 2015, 9:58 pm

Hi Dick and Alec,

Following on from your comments I have downloaded this route and all necessary stock ( at least those items I didn't already have ) and fully agree with you. It is a delightful route with plenty of excellent detail and a variety of sounds which, as you said, is even better in OR. Other things are now on hold while I complete all the available activities.

Regards,

Stephen
StephenRWells
StephenRWells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down