Train Sim Safe House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route Building Guide by Michael Vone

+2
Dave Wood
slipperman12
6 posters

Go down

Route Building Guide by Michael Vone Empty Route Building Guide by Michael Vone

Post  slipperman12 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

Hi All,
You may recollect that earlier this year, Abacus ceased selling all MSTS related products, one of the two most important being this Guide.

Since then, I have been in contact with the author.  My pleas, on behalf of the Community, have been successful in that, as well as making it available as Freeware, he has made a few amendments to the text, designating it v3 Smile 

If I've done everything correctly, it should soon be available on UKTS (as file ID 31574) and on trainsim.com.  In essence, Michael has given his permission for it to be uploaded to any site, so long as the whole package remains intact.  For information, the package comprises the Guide itself, an Object Rotator and the complete tutorial route.

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Route Building Guide by Michael Vone Empty Re: Route Building Guide by Michael Vone

Post  Dave Wood Mon 12 Aug 2013, 4:29 pm

Nice one Ged, I've been meaning to get hold of a copy for ages! Might actually build my little route now!

Regards, Dave.
Dave Wood
Dave Wood

Back to top Go down

Route Building Guide by Michael Vone Empty Re: Route Building Guide by Michael Vone

Post  35005CP Mon 12 Aug 2013, 4:34 pm

Thanks Ged for your hard work! Hopefully in the future I can get building the Watercressline! Very Happy 

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

Thanks Ged

I will add it to the useful links list once available OK 

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins Mon 12 Aug 2013, 8:34 pm

A very useful addition to the MSTS locker. We all appreciate your hard work, thank you.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  NiallGray Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:53 pm

Nice one. Well done!

NiallGray

Back to top Go down

Post  Markh5682 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:22 pm

I have added both the UKTS and Trainsim.com links to the useful links section. OK 

Mark
Markh5682
Markh5682

https://www.youtube.com/user/markh5682

Back to top Go down

Post  slipperman12 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:33 pm

Hi All,
I'm pleased it all turned out well Smile 

I've got Rich Garbers Activities tutorial available again on his own site, albeit not freeware, but I don't know for how long Sad 

I wish I could have done something for Train Sim Modeler, but I've not been able to find a contact - if anyone knows someone ....

Cheers,
Ged

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down